23

Chapter 23 A small profit

  Thanks to the troublemaker, after Tong Qian successfully turned a farce into an Amway conference, business at the originally deserted stall suddenly boomed.

  Before 5 o'clock in the afternoon, the materials brought from home were all used up, so I had to apologize to the waiting guests, return the table, and the whole family dragged their tired steps home.

  "I'll boil the water. Let's all wash up and go to bed early."

  Wang Pingping looked tired, but she was in good spirits.

  "Don't worry yet," Tong Qian raised the iron box he had been holding in his arms, "Let's calculate the money."

  Wang Pingping's breath was stagnant.

  Even Tong Pan'er, who was silently helping, and Zhou Mingyan, who looked calm and calm, were faintly excited.

  They get up early in the morning and work hard for so long, just to make money!

  Money money money money money!

  Tong Qian opened the iron box and poured out a pile of change.

  Most of them cost 50 cents and a piece.

  A pile was divided in front of one person and he began to count the coins.

  "Twenty-eight yuan and 50 cents."

  "15 yuan."

  "16 yuan and 50 cents."

  "22 yuan."

  After reporting the numbers separately, Tong Qian was still calculating the total, but Zhou Mingyan was one step ahead of him.

  "81 yuan."

  The air was silent.

  Only Wang Pingping's voice trembled, "Shuyan, how much did you just say?"

  "81." Zhou Mingyan repeated patiently.

  Wang Pingping was still able to do simple arithmetic problems until she graduated from elementary school.

  Excluding the cost of renting the table and the cost of materials, she makes at least 60 yuan a day!

  What a concept!

  Throughout last year, she did farm work when she was busy and helped others with manual work in her free time, but she could not earn more than 1,000 yuan.

  But now, just by selling rice balls for one day, you can get 60 yuan in your account!

  60 a day, 1800 a month, 21600 a year!

  Then wouldn't she become... a household with ten thousand yuan!

  The more Wang Pingping thought about it, the more excited she became, and the more she thought about it, the more urgent she became, so that her lips trembled and her eyes were dull.

  Tong Qian and Zhou Mingyan looked at each other.

  In the end, Tong Qian felt that he had to pour the cold water on himself.

  "I made 60 in one day today, which is really great, but it's just because of the Chinese New Year and the temple fair. Who would usually spend so much money to buy rice balls to eat, so I cook at home."

  After listening to her son's words, Wang Pingping's spirit floating in the air gradually calmed down.

  Yes, Bao Bao is right. Being able to make so much money today is entirely a coincidence.