105

Chapter 105 Entering Puberty

  "Tong Qian, Tong Qian, your brother is here to pick you up!"

  The deskmate secretly poked Tong Qian with a pen under the table.

  "where?"

  Tong Qian, who was listening to the class carefully, was attracted by these words. If the teacher hadn't been staring from above, he would have stretched his neck to look.

  "No, is that the one standing at the school gate?" The deskmate pointed with his hand.

  Tong Qian looked at it for a long time and gave up.

  He had to admire his deskmate's good eyesight. He could see clearly even though the school entrance was hundreds of meters away from their classroom.

  My deskmate looked disdainful.

  "Your brother is such an awesome person, so handsome, and has such good grades. Everyone in the school will recognize him, okay? I don't know how many people are envious of you behind your back."

  Tong Qian looked proud: "It's useless to envy him. That's my brother, not yours."

  "Hey," his deskmate scorned, and suddenly thought of something, and quickly tore off a piece of paper from his homework book and gave it to Tong Qian.

  "My sister has always wanted an autograph from your brother, so I leave this task to you, brother."

  Once this is done, other people will come to ask for autographs through Tong Qian. Then Zhou Mingyan will do nothing but sign autographs.

  Tong Qian was reluctant: "No, no, he is very busy every day, how can he have time to do this."

  No matter how much his deskmate begged, Tong Qian refused to nod in agreement. In the end, his deskmate became obviously angry, balled up the paper, and threw it away.

  "Who threw the paper? Come out!"

  The dean, who took the time to inspect the teaching building, bent down and picked up the ball of paper that hit him impartially.

  My deskmate looked like he was about to be in trouble. He huddled in his seat and didn't dare to say a word.

  The dean asked again angrily.

  Tong Qian looked up to the sky and sighed, and took the initiative to stand up: "I'm sorry, director, I just didn't understand something, and I was upset for a while. I'm sorry..."

  His deskmate was ashamed and embarrassed, but he didn't have the courage to admit that he did it.

  The dean was originally very angry, but when he saw Tong Qian, his anger dropped a lot.

  "Oh, Zhou Mingyan's brother, your brother is here to pick you up again."

  As he spoke, a smile appeared on the dean's face: "Your brother just represented Jinghai University and won the group championship in the world competition, and also set a new record for the minimum age to win this award. If there is something you can't do, You can ask your brother."

  Tong Qian apologized and smiled: "I was just agitated for a while. I'm sorry, director. I will ask him for advice later and try to study hard and make progress every day."

  The dean waved his hand: "Okay, okay, go back to class quickly, don't miss more content."

  "Uh-huh." Tong Qian responded obediently and sat back down unharmed.