193

Chapter 193 Awakening

  The mother and brother were so anxious that they made Lin Dongdong opposite them very cold and indifferent.

  Being criticized, she said impatiently: "Did I ask you to find me? I just want to go out for a walk, and I still have to be controlled. It's fine if you don't let me go out at school, but you still let me go to jail when I get home." ah!"

  After suppressing her anger and anxiety for three whole hours, Wang Pingping finally broke out in the face of such a daughter who refused to admit her fault.

  "Lin Dongdong, although I haven't taught you much, I have told you a long time ago. You can't be too selfish! Look at how many people are still freezing outside because of you!"

  Lin Dongdong raised his head suddenly with a sneer in his eyes.

  "What's wrong with me being selfish? What's the big deal, are you going to throw me away again?"

  After saying that, she strode back to her bedroom, closed the door, and shut out the whole world.

  Wang Pingping was left stunned in the living room, her face horribly pale.

  Tong Qian didn't know what to say to comfort his mother.

  Finally, he warned carefully.

  "Mom, should we call uncle and the others and tell them to stop looking?"

  Wang Pingping suddenly came back to her senses and said slightly hastily: "Yes, yes, we have to ask them to go back quickly, and your eldest sister, we also have to ask her to come back quickly..."

  She wanted to walk towards the phone, but somehow she tripped on something and almost fell down.

  Tong Qian quickly ran over to help his mother, helped her sit on the seat.

  "Mom, let me make the call. You drink a cup of hot tea first."

  Wang Pingping nodded, holding the tea cup with both hands, and said nothing.

  It was now completely dark.

  When going out, Wang Pingping gave her mobile phone to Tong Paner.

  There are many bad people in society nowadays. Tong Qian was worried about his sister, so he called her first and learned that she was still waiting in front of Sun Yan's house.

  "I forgot today is Sunday. At this time, he usually goes out to play ball with friends..."

  Just as Tong Pan'er was explaining, her brother interrupted her on the other end of the phone.

"Sister, please come back quickly. Lin Dongdong has arrived home safely."

  Tong Pan'er felt relieved: "Oh, just come back. Who found her?"

  Through the phone, one could hear his brother's helplessness: "She came back by herself, saying she was going out for a walk."

  "......All right."

  Before hanging up the phone, her brother was still asking her to go home quickly.

  Tong Pan'er nodded in agreement, put away the phone, and was about to leave when she saw several teenagers coming together from the other side of the street.

  It's Sun Yan and his friends.

  Seeing that they were about to collide head-on, Tong Pan'er was so nervous that her heart was pounding.