34

Chapter 34 Adulterer and Adulterer

  Tong Zhengwen glanced at Zhou Mingyan awkwardly, and the class bell rang in time to save him.

  After hurriedly telling Tong Qian to have a good rest, the teachers left.

  The noisy office finally quieted down.

  "Everyone's gone." Tong Qian didn't have to pretend anymore. He turned over and got up. How could he still look uncomfortable?

  Zhou Mingyan held his forehead helplessly, "Slow down, don't fall."

  Tong Qian put his hands on his hips and laughed, "Hahahaha, did you see it? Zhao Xueyi is so angry that he is dizzy."

  Even if the leaders and colleagues are offended, even if the teachers at Daya Primary School are of high quality and don't care, Zhao Xueyi's relationship with his colleagues will not be much better in the future.

  "It's not scary to have a bad temper, and it's okay to be petty, but if you're stupid, you're hopeless."

  For the first time, Tong Qian discovered that Zhou Mingyan's mouth was more poisonous than his own.

  Since the beginning of school, Tong Qian has been angry with Zhao Xueyi, but now seeing him deflated, he is so happy that he almost has a heart attack.

  After the excitement passed, Tong Qian thought of the harsh words Zhao Xueyi had just said and asked with some worry: "Is Zhao Xueyi really quitting? The principal can't find a teacher to teach everyone?"

  Tong Qian knew how poor Daya Primary School was. These teachers were all from nearby villages, with varying levels of education, but in a rural area where no one could read a single word, they were considered rare elites.

  The number of teachers now is just enough to maintain the normal operation of a school. If one suddenly disappears, who will take care of the extra students?

  "There must be a road before the car reaches the mountain," Zhou Mingyan was not worried. "What's more, people like Zhao Xueyi, with their own bad conduct, can only set a bad example."

  Tong Qian tilted his head and suddenly shouted: "Ah, is mom coming to school? I'm just pretending, won't the secret be revealed as soon as she comes?"

  "Sister Pan'er originally wanted to go find Auntie, but I stopped her halfway."

  After Zhou Mingyan heard about Tong Qian's behavior, he quickly deduced that the boy was pretending to be sick to scare Zhao Xueyi, so he asked Tong Pan'er, who was about to cry, to go back to class first, while he went to the principal's office.

  "You're so awesome!" Tong Qian stood on the narrow single bed with his arms spread out, as if he wanted to jump on Zhou Mingyan.

  On the other side, Zhao Xueyi's mood was not so wonderful.

  He walked out of school in a hurry, even leaving his teacup in the classroom.

  Having just been driven away mercilessly by the principal in front of his colleagues and students, this was really a shame and humiliation for the arrogant Zhao Xueyi, who had no nerve to continue to stay in school.

  On the way home, villagers kept greeting Zhao Xueyi, "Teacher Zhao, why did you finish class so early today?"

  When he asked, he was poking Zhao Xueyi's scars. He ignored these mud-legged people who didn't know any big words and walked away without looking away.