78

Chapter 78 Whose territory belongs to this?

  Sky Tower.

  When Wang Pingping showed up pushing Zhao Li in a cart, she received an unprecedented welcome.

  The workers working on the third floor laughed and shouted to the bottom: "Boss, what are you cooking today!"

  Zhao Li wiped the sweat from his face, raised his head and started to name the dishes upstairs.

  "Today we have braised pork ribs, roasted chicken with potatoes, fried hairtail fish, stir-fried celery with dried fragrant vegetables, stir-fried cabbage, cold cucumbers, and tomato and egg drop soup for everyone!"

  Nowadays, life is not as convenient as in later generations. It is not easy to gather all these ingredients and make them delicious.

  When the workers heard this, they laughed one after another.

  "Hey, who is it? You ordered the roasted chicken with potatoes, right? You have to be responsible for finishing this dish at noon today, so as not to disappoint the boss lady!"

  "You have the nerve to accuse me? Did you ask the landlady to make that fried hairtail dish that I've never heard of?"

  At the moment of delicious food, the workers are thinking about the delicious lunch that is about to come, and even work a little harder.

  The contractor originally wanted to scold them for not doing their jobs properly, but when he saw that the workers were obviously more energetic than before, he swallowed the scolding back.

  To be honest, he doesn't approve of Wang Pingping selling lunch boxes here.

  Last time, due to the reputation of the manager behind the restaurant owner, he drove the person away, but only a short time later, the person came back.

  The contractor didn't want to drive Wang Pingping away anymore, at least not now.

  Because he was the one who had diarrhea after eating the poisonous food in the restaurant last time.

  He is a foreman, and all the workers who come to work are more or less related to him.

  Some were friends and some were relatives. It was difficult for him to explain that these people were poisoned after eating.

  Pooh!

  Thinking of the disgusting face of the restaurant owner, the contractor sighed in his heart.

  If I didn't show you the color, I really thought you could dominate me!

  Therefore, when Wang Pingping came to sell lunch boxes yesterday, he turned a blind eye to it.

  Wang Pingping also came up and asked Zhao Li to give him a free lunch.

  The fat but not greasy meat, the refreshing and delicious side dishes, and the soup with a light umami flavor all make the contractor have endless aftertaste.

  Don't tell me, I don't know how many miles away from that black-hearted restaurant!

  The contractor smacked his lips and started to look forward to lunch.

  Compared with the excitement of the workers, the atmosphere in the restaurant is not very good.

  Yesterday, not a single worker came here to eat.

  Originally, this restaurant was still some distance away from the Sky Tower, and there were some people nearby.

  But the goods made by this evil boss were of poor quality and high prices. The neighbors were deceived twice, and soon word of mouth spread, and no one came here anymore.