58

Chapter 58 New Business

  "So fast?"

  When she heard Tong Qian's report, Wang Pingping was shocked by the efficiency of their actions even though she knew how smart the children were.

  She was still saying that this was just a backup plan two days ago, but informed her that she was ready to start work two days later?

  "As the saying goes, shopping malls are like battlefields." Zhou Mingyan said.

  "As the saying goes, time is life and time is money." Tong Qian said smoothly.

  Children's abilities are beyond their imagination.

  Whenever Wang Pingping feels that she has reached the upper limit of the children, they can bring more surprises to herself.

  The children are so capable, which makes me a bit incompetent as an adult.

  "Mom? Is there anything you want to say?"

  Facing Tong Qian's confused gaze, Wang Pingping patted her cheeks and prepared to brace herself for the next challenge.

Before changing battlefields, she wanted to discuss the matter with Xu Jia to see if she would continue to do the lunch business with her.

  According to the inspection plan Tong Qian and the others handed over, making lunch boxes will be much harder than making rice balls, and of course they will earn more money.

  She didn't think Xu Jia would refuse, but the division of labor would have to be clarified at that time.

  After hearing this, Xu Jia even smiled and said, "The boss lady is the boss lady, smart and careful. I'm still thinking, if you don't tell me in the past few days, I will tell you."

  The rice ball business was going from bad to worse, and more and more people came to grab the business. Xu Jia saw it every day and felt anxious in her heart, but she didn't want to interfere too much with the landlady.

  After all, she knew very well in her heart that she was just a helper.

  "How can there be such a thing?"

  Wang Pingping said angrily, "Sister Xu Jia, in my heart you are not an employee, and I am not a boss lady. We are just two women, working hard together to create a better future for the children."

  Xu Jia was stunned.

  Wang Pingping's eyes were so sincere and her tone was so sincere that no one could doubt her.

  "Well, it's all for the sake of the children."

  For the sake of their children, they are willing to make every effort, including running up and down, enduring the unreasonable troubles of guests, and putting in a lot of labor.

  Of course, it also includes opening up new battlefields.

  To start a new business, although the plan is simple, the actual implementation is not as easy as imagined.

  Fortunately, Wang Pingping already had experience in making rice balls, and had prepared many things in advance. With Xu Jia's help, she managed to get everything done in two days.

  "Mom is also very efficient in her work!"

  Tong Qian tasted the lunch box prepared by Wang Pingping for the first time and praised it with praise.

  Wang Pingping pursed her lips and smiled.

  "Isn't that what the baby said? Time is money. If mom wants to make money, of course she has to speed up."