48

Chapter 48 Zhou Mingyan is his ideal self

One, one and three children had just walked near their home and saw the door open from a distance, fearing that a thief would come in and steal something.

  Thinking that if the rice ball ingredients piled up at home were lost, she would lose a lot of money, Wang Pingping rushed home in one breath and was stunned.

  Before Tong Qian could catch his breath, he saw a man sitting on a chair in the main room. He was careless and had a hateful face. Who else could he be if he wasn't Tong Weilong?

  "Why are you here?"

  Wang Pingping's tone was full of disgust.

  Tong Weilong slapped the table, causing the tea bowl to clang: "Why can't I come back to my home!"

  Why did this bastard suddenly show up at home?

  Tong Qian was also shocked and exchanged a look with Zhou Mingyan.

  According to Tong Qian's understanding of Tong Weilong, this person loves having fun most in his life, and the second most important thing is face.

  During the Chinese New Year, he was caught having an affair with Widow Zhao. In front of hundreds of people, he was beaten and lost money. Tong Weilong was so shameless that he probably wished he would never come back in this life.

  But he came back.

  It's definitely up to no good!

  I have to say that Tong Qian knows his bastard father very well, because his next sentence was: "What's going on between you and those men!"

  When he said this, his red eyes were staring at Wang Pingping, and his fists were clenched, as if he would punch her in the next second.

  Tong Qian was afraid that Wang Pingping would suffer, so he subconsciously stood in front of his mother.

  Even in her long life, Wang Pingping has learned not to have expectations for her husband, but the words of questioning can still prick her heart full of holes.

  After all, Tong Weilong was her first man, the one she had determined to support each other throughout their lives.

  But he failed to live up to this intention.

  Wang Pingping was filled with sadness, but Tong Weilong couldn't understand her mood.

  Seeing Wang Pingping standing there silently, I felt that she had a guilty conscience. She immediately burst into anger and rushed to Wang Pingping in a few steps, her fists raised high.

  "Mother!"

  The scumbag father was much taller than him. Tong Qian knew that with his own strength, he could not resist him no matter what, so he simply turned around and protected Wang Pingping's waist, trying to keep her away from the man's violence.

  Wang Pingping staggered when he pushed her. When she woke up, she saw a huge fist right in front of her eyes.

  Seeing that she couldn't escape, she instinctively hugged her son tightly in her arms.

  The last time Tong Weilong threw his child, she understood that this man would not have any mercy on her own flesh and blood.

  In the past, Tong Weilong had used his hands more than once. Wang Pingping thought to herself, if he was beaten, he would be beaten, but he must not be allowed to hurt the baby again!