3

Chapter 3 Who is that? Why are you here?

  The child's voice was clear, bright, and extremely penetrating. In addition, Tong Qian deliberately raised his voice when he spoke, so almost everyone present could hear him clearly.

  The noisy scene suddenly became quiet.

  Tong Dafeng's face turned pale, then turned red, and said loudly, "What nonsense are you kidding? How could I pinch you..."

  The defensive voice gradually became quieter.

  Because that damn kid actually lifted up his clothes

  Tong Qian's skin is extremely fair and delicate, and any traces left on it will be obvious.

  And on her waist, which is whiter and smoother than tofu, there is a red finger print.

  Seeing Tong Dafeng muttering like he didn't know what to say, Tong Qian sneered in his heart.

  He didn't have the slightest fondness for this aunt who looked down upon others and helped his unscrupulous father deceive their family.

  The moment he lifted up his clothes, he took advantage of others not paying attention and scratched the place where his aunt pinched red.

  Feeling the tingling sensation in his waist, Tong Qian felt extremely happy.

  This is real

  He really went back to his childhood

  Before everything can be undone

  Although he didn't know why he was reborn, he knew what he was going to do.

  First of all, we need to help our mother get rid of Tong Weilong and his whole family.

  In order to let the onlookers see the scars on his body clearly, Tong Qian pretended to be unintentional and turned around in a circle.

  The red scar that broke the skin was exposed to the eyes of his parents.

  His father was stunned for a moment, then blurted out, "Child, don't talk nonsense. Why is your aunt pinching you?"

  They are indeed a family, they all say the same thing.

  His mother was farther away. She originally ran over when she saw her son, but when she heard her son crying, she was startled. She rushed over in a few steps and took Tong Qian into her arms.

  On the white and tender skin, the red finger prints are extremely obvious.

  The tears that she had finally stopped fell again, and she gently touched his broken skin, as if she was afraid of hurting him, "Does it hurt?"

  After many years, he felt the care from his mother again, and this time Tong Qian's eyes were really red.

  "Mom," he shook his head and choked, "Mom, please stop crying."

The mother and son comforted each other with tears in their eyes. The scene was so touching that some women couldn't help but blush.

  Tong Dafengtong, who stood aside, was cold-blooded and embarrassed for the Long sisters.

  A woman from the same village wiped her eyes and said loudly, "How can some people be so cruel? They can even abuse such a well-behaved child, tsk tsk."

  Tong Dafeng panicked when he was accused, "Don't listen to the nonsense of a child! He fell on his own. I am an adult, why should I pinch him!"

  Unfortunately, her words were not convincing.