110

Chapter 110 Mid-Autumn Festival Gathering

  "you."

  Tong Qian, who had been scratched to death by Zhou Mingyan, was suddenly stunned.

  He stared blankly at Zhou Mingyan's dark eyes, at a loss for what to do.

  Why don't you just play the cards, asshole?

  Tong Qian complained secretly that the boring boy's heart, which had never experienced the taste of love in his two lives, began to beat in his chest.

  He didn't understand what was happening to him.

  Just as Tong Qian was deep in thought, Zhou Mingyan, who was pressing on top of his body, suddenly smiled brightly.

  "You...are you still serious?"

  Got fooled.

  Tong Qian didn't know why he was so angry.

  With a straight face, he pushed Zhou Mingyan off him, pointed at the door and said angrily: "Get out!"

  Tong Qian stood up and went to open the door, but Zhou Mingyan hugged him from behind with his strength.

  "Oh, I'm so angry. I apologize to you."

  Tong Qian felt ashamed and annoyed, but then he thought about it, if he acted too much, wouldn't it prove that he had no brains and was deceived?

  When Tong Qian's mood calmed down, Zhou Mingyan suddenly smiled sinisterly.

  "Now, let's talk about you breaking the ban and eating snacks."

  Tong Qian: "..."

  Outside the door, Tong Paner, who was about to question Zhou Mingyan with her homework, quietly witnessed the two people fighting.

  After a long time, he left quietly.

  Probably because he was severely punished by Zhou Mingyan yesterday, Tong Qian got up late.

  He drowsily touched the bedside alarm clock and found that it was already seven o'clock.

  The school requires you to arrive at school at 7:30 in the morning!

  He jumped up like a carp and rushed out the door in a panic. Wang Pingping, Tong Pan'er and Zhou Mingyan, who were attracted by the big movement, all looked at him with strange expressions.

  Tong Qian was stunned: "It's already seven o'clock, why don't you go to work and school?"

  Wang Pingping came over worriedly and reached out to touch Tong Qian's forehead.

  "Baby, aren't you confused? Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival."

  ...

  Tong Qian awkwardly put his feet back as he was about to rush out the door, and slipped back to wash his face and brush his teeth.

  Wang Pingping is a good boss who is tolerant and generous.

  In this day and age, labor laws are not perfect, and people's legal concepts are also very backward. The boss says they are not allowed to go home for the holidays, so the workers can only bite the bullet and continue working.

  Fortunately, Wang Pingping had greeted the managers of the head office and branches in advance and asked them to send gifts and go home for the holidays.

  Workers who voluntarily stay and work overtime will be compensated with generous holiday allowances.

  Wang Pingping was rarely lazy throughout the year and spent all her time at home preparing for a sumptuous Mid-Autumn Festival with her children.