150

Chapter 150 Birthday Gift

  On this day, the couple was kicked out by security again.

  He was roughly pushed out of the door and fell down on the steps.

  Facing the strange looks from the people coming and going, Mother Lin felt her face turn red, as if it was burning.

Father Lin cursed softly at the security team member's walking figure.

  Mother Lin was ashamed and angry. She was upset and couldn't help complaining.

  "If you have the ability, just go and say it in front of others! If you only dare to nag someone behind their back, you are not a man anymore!"

  Just now, when the security captain came toward them aggressively, Father Lin jumped behind Mother Lin alertly, causing her to be pushed and fell to the ground.

  Father Lin was also very angry.

  "You still have the nerve to criticize me! If you hadn't grabbed my arm, I wouldn't have been slapped!"

  "Then it's not all your fault. We agreed to a hundred thousand, but you have to be greedy. If you ask Wang Pingping for one million, I won't give it to you! Now it's fine. We lost that girl Lin Dongdong, but she lost all her hair. None of them were caught!"

  "..."

  The couple's complaints about each other all fell into the ears of a man behind them, not far from them.

  Finally, Mother Lin backed down.

  "Forget it, forget it, we haven't raised that girl before. It's a good time to throw her away and treat her as if we don't know her from now on."

  Father Lin was very unwilling.

  But now there is nothing he can do.

  In the past few days, they tried to find Lin Dongdong, but they were able to find Wang Pingping's company because the company address of Wang Baobao Group was public and could be found by just asking.

  However, Wang Pingping protects her family very well.

  No matter how much they inquired, how could they find Wang Pingping's home address as two ordinary citizens with no power?

  Just when the Lin family couple was dejected and about to give up, a voice suddenly came from behind them.

  "Do you know Wang Pingping?"

  The couple turned around in confusion.

  "Who are you?" Father Lin said warily.

  He was really scared by those people under Wang Pingping.

  The man looked up and down at the miserable couple, showing a proud and disdainful smile.

  "You don't need to know who I am, you just need to know that I can help you bring down Wang Pingping."

  "Tong Qian!"

  The math teacher shouted unexpectedly.

  Although he was distracted, Tong Qian still responded quickly.

  "Why!"

  The class burst into low laughter.

  Even the math teacher, who had a straight face at first, couldn't help but smile a little, although he quickly suppressed it.