174

Chapter 174 Find the mastermind behind the scenes

  After drawing the pie all morning, Tong Qian put on a smile and sent away one by one the shareholders and employees who had rekindled their fighting spirit.

  The assistant looked at him with an incredulous look.

  "Little boss, you are so awesome!"

  If he hadn't known the truth, he would have almost thought that this was just a trivial matter and not something to worry about.

  Different from Li Chaoyang's joking name, the assistant truly believed that Tong Qian was likely to inherit Wang Pingping's career in the future.

  After all, these days, family property must be left to sons.

  But Tong Qian emphasized seriously: "Don't call me little boss. My mother is my mother and I am me. They are not the same thing."

  Intervening in company affairs is a last resort choice. Tong Qian doesn't want others to think that he covets his mother's property.

  Money and silk touch people's hearts.

  He doesn't want to be separated from his family because of these things.

  The assistant nodded confusedly.

  Tong Qian then took out the heavy mobile phone and dialed Zhou Mingyan's phone number.

  "Are you done with your business?"

  "Just finished."

  On the other end of the phone, Zhou Mingyan was walking to the parking space.

  When leaving the teahouse, Zhou Liangxing looked down from the top floor and said meaningfully to his car: "This Chevrolet is too ordinary for you. I will have someone give you a higher-end one later." ."

  Zhou Mingyan's face was expressionless.

  "Thank you for your kindness, but I'm not a big shot. It's fine to drive an ordinary car."

  This was Tong Qian's birthday gift to him. Even if it was just a bicycle, Zhou Mingyan would be very happy.

  He has received many valuable gifts, but behind those gifts, there are complicated relationships of relationships and interests.

  In terms of value, although Tong Qian's gift is not as good as others, the thoughtfulness is unique.

  Just like he values ​​Zhou Mingyan as a person.

  Thinking of this, Zhou Mingyan tightened his heartstrings all morning before relaxing slightly.

  "Where are you now? I'll drive over to pick you up."

  Tong Qian said excitedly: "I'm waiting for you downstairs in Qingtian Building. Come here quickly."

  Fortunately, the security in the Sky Tower was relatively strong. When Tong Qian walked to the lobby on the first floor, he found that the reporters surrounding him had been driven away.

  This relieved him.

  He really couldn't handle those dazzling flashlights and the microphone that almost poked into his mouth.

  After waiting for about ten minutes, a brand new Chevrolet car slowly drove over.

  Tong Qian got into the car and said, "Let's go to the hospital to see mom first."

  Zhou Mingyan did not answer, but stared at him with a slightly strange look.

  Tong Qian followed his gaze and touched the bridge of his nose.