13

Chapter 13 Being looked down upon

  This move was so loud that even the waiter was momentarily suffocated by Zhou Mingyan's momentum.

  However, he quickly came to his senses and was ashamed of his reaction: he was actually frightened by a little kid. It really made him feel more alive!

  He immediately drove away in anger, "I told you that this is not a place for you to play house. If you make trouble again, I will call your adults over!"

  "I told you, we are here to sell things!"

  Tong Qian put the bag he was holding in front of the clerk with a heavy sound.

  The guy was dubious.

  He glanced into the bag and saw a pile of filth.

  So he reached out to pull out the contents, held a copper coin in his hand, weighed it, and muttered, "Kaiyuan Tongbao? From ?"

  Tong Qian raised his chin and said, "How about it? Do you accept it?"

  The waiter narrowed his eyes, carefully looked at the things in his hands, and suddenly sneered.

  "Kid, I don't know if you guys secretly took it and sold it behind the back of the adults in the family. We are doing serious business here. Once the things are sold, they belong to us. If your adults come to your door later, no matter how much trouble you make, they won't be able to pay you back. for you."

  Being suspected again and again, Tong Qian became angry.

  He took the copper coin from the boy's hand and put it back into the bag.

  "Seeing what you say, then I won't sell it at your house. Let's go to a big city, where there are many people who know the goods!"

  With that said, he put his bag on his back, picked up Zhou Mingyan and left.

  "Wait!"

  The rightful owner was finally willing to speak out.

  Tong Qian was holding fire in his heart.

  As soon as he entered the door, he saw a man in black clothes hiding behind the door curtain and looking at them, allowing the two children to be made things difficult for them by the waiter.

  He pretended not to hear, and just as he was about to walk out of the store, he was carried back to the store by the waiter who followed the boss's instructions.

  The owner of this store was short in stature and looked very kind, but Tong Qian realized from his shining eyes that this man was not easy to talk to.

  The boss walked forward with a smile on his face and said, "Kid, can you let your uncle see your things?"

  Tong Qian put the bag behind him cautiously.

  "cannot."

  The boss's face stiffened, and then he put on a smiling face.

  "Kids, don't be afraid. I am the big boss of this store. His words don't count, I do. Show me the things and see how much they are worth, and then we can discuss it."

  It's not easy for Tong Qian to overdo it.

  There is only one antique shop like this in the entire Linshui County. If the owner is annoyed and refuses to accept their items, he can go elsewhere, but he won't be able to make it in time.