8

Chapter 8: A man who means what he says

  This woman's voice was sharp and sharp, and she was not easy to mess with.

  Tong Qian was worried about his mother, so he jumped out with a sudden movement, and Zhou Mingyan didn't even have time to pull him back.

  Wang Pingping turned her back to them and did not notice them coming.

  When this woman said this, her already rickety back became even more curved, making her look thin and pitiful.

  "Sister-in-law Chunhua, here is 100 yuan, take it first..."

  The 100-yuan banknote that she had specially exchanged was brand new, but Liu Chunhua only glanced at it and reached out to knock the handed banknote to the ground.

  "Oh, for my wife, I don't dare accept your money."

  Liu Chunhua raised his voice and played with tunes.

  "With a sad face, people who don't know think I'm bullying you orphans and widowed mothers... Hey, Weilong is still here, isn't he? Why did you ask a woman to come over to borrow money, and you borrowed it from my family?"

  Wang Pingping blushed all of a sudden, "Brother Weimin is a good person, but I really had no choice at that time. The baby was sick, and the hospital had to pay money to treat it, so he lent me..."

  Liu Chunhua put away her fake smile, raised her eyes, and saliva flew everywhere.

  "Your son is a human being, but my son is not a human being! It is not easy to raise a child nowadays. He has to eat and go to school. He will also have to marry a wife and have children in the future. Everything requires money. My family is honest and sincere. When I see someone pretending I just took out the money and didn't even think about going home!"

  Liu Chunhua kept talking, "Besides, your child Qian has been frail and sick since he was a child. He has been suffering from one fever and another. If he is gone one day, do we still need the money?"

  Wang Pingping could tolerate her harsh words before, but she somehow got involved with Tong Qian again, and her words actually meant to curse him to death, which was really vicious.

  "Sister-in-law Chunhua!" Wang Pingping tried her best to stand up straight, "I will definitely repay the money I borrowed from you, but it's the New Year, so I hope you can speak with some integrity!"

  Liu Chunhua had disliked Wang Pingping for a long time. She looked like a weak little white lotus and spoke softly. The men in the village were talking about her in private.

  After Tong Weilong's incident was exposed, she was secretly happy for a long time.

  No matter how beautiful you are, you are not a yellow-faced woman now!

  This autumn, Tong Qian fell ill and was admitted to the hospital. The coward in his family had the courage to borrow 300 yuan from her without telling him to treat his child.

  After knowing this, she made trouble at home. Tong Weimin, who had always been silent, openly challenged her authority and refused to let her ask for money.

  After finally waiting until Tong Weimin was not at home, Wang Chunhua immediately asked someone to send a message to Wang Pingping, asking her to pay back the money.

  Wang Pingping came, but only gave her 100 yuan a piece.

  What does this mean? Send beggars away?