141

Chapter 141 The first meeting of brothers and sisters

  Lin Dongdong followed Wang Pingping and entered this strange family that he had not known for sixteen years.

  In the living room, three children were sitting or standing.

  Lin Dongdong noticed the tall and handsome boy immediately.

  She knew him.

  Zhou Mingyan.

  The genius who swept the international awards was famous throughout Jinghai City. Countless parents and teachers put his name on their lips, making half of the students hate him and half of them admire him.

  Wherever he went he was like a celebrity traveling, and he was surrounded by crowds of onlookers.

  Lin Dongdong also encountered this once.

  That time, she went to Jinghai No. 1 Middle School to find Sun Yan, only to find that the school gate was blocked. Many adults with nothing to do, as well as students from other schools, were crowded together and talking.

  Out of curiosity, she squeezed into the crowd.

  Lin Dongdong, who had always been a scumbag at school, couldn't help but become curious after hearing about Zhou Mingyan's glorious deeds.

  It's okay to have good grades, but I heard that Zhou Mingyan is as handsome as a celebrity.

  She just wanted to see something, so she struggled through the crowds of people and caught a glimpse of Zhou Mingyan's face.

  Just one glance was enough to impress her.

  Because in real life, this was the first time that Lin Dongdong saw such a good-looking person. Even in the crowd, he stood out and seemed to shine.

  She finally understood where those girls' admiration for Zhou Mingyan came from.

  From then on, whenever Lin Dongdong had something to do, he would run to Jinghai No. 1 Middle School, nominally to find Sun Yan, but in fact, he wanted to see that amazing boy again.

  It is a pity that Zhou Mingyan has been promoted to Jinghai University since then, and he often travels back and forth at home and abroad, so he cannot see him at all.

  Lin Dongdong has always been concerned about her, but there is nothing she can do.

  She understood that she and Zhou Mingyan were from two different worlds, and they might never cross paths again in this life.

  But now, the boy whom she had been thinking about so much appeared in Wang Pingping's home!

  Lin Dongdong couldn't help being stunned and stared at Zhou Mingyan.

  Seeing this strange second sister's nymphomaniac expression, Tong Qian felt very uncomfortable for some reason.

  So he snorted coldly at Zhou Mingyan.

  Get an innocent look from the latter.

  You can't blame me for being handsome, right?

  Although he didn't speak, how could Tong Qian not understand what he meant, so he became even more depressed.

  After all, there is no way to refute this.

  When Wang Pingping saw Lin Dongdong staring at Zhou Mingyan without saying a word, she coughed twice in embarrassment, trying to break the silence.