17

Chapter 17 I'm waiting

  After leaving the door, there were no more spectators, and the man who had been howling desperately just now suddenly changed his face and almost pushed Tong Weimin to the ground.

  "Are you mentally ill? People are already driving cars. I don't even think you are capable. Now you don't even give me any money..."

  Liu Chunhua's scolding voice came from afar.

  Several women in the main room looked at each other and sighed secretly.

  Tong Qian could not help but sympathize with him and became Uncle Min.

  What kind of sin did he commit in his previous life? He married Liu Chunhua.

  When you look for a wife in the future, you must not look for someone like this!

  Shaking his head, Tong Qian jumped up and ran to Grandma Li, "Grandma, is the water still hot?"

  Seeing Tong Qian looking up at her with his fair little face, Grandma Li smiled unconsciously.

  "The water is still hot. The baby is so good. Remember to come to grandma's house to pay New Year greetings during the Chinese New Year. Grandma will give you candy."

  "Why!"

  Tong Qian deserves to be crisp.

  Being interrupted by him, everyone pretended to have forgotten what had just happened, and began to touch the child's face and praise the baby for his obedience.

  After chatting for a while, the sun was shining brightly in the sky, and the guests left hand in hand.

  "It's New Year's Eve, don't worry about too much, let's go first."

  "Yeah, yeah, I haven't finished cleaning my house yet."

  "I haven't started cleaning my house yet."

  ...

  After finally sending everyone away, Tong Qian slumped on the chair and let out a long breath.

  Wang Pingping looked back at him and praised, "The baby is so awesome. He even knows how to help his mother entertain the guests."

  Tong Qian has been running back and forth since these women entered the door.

  Hearing this, Tong Qian glanced at his worried mother and swallowed what he wanted to say.

  It's New Year's Eve today, and if I want to change Wang Pingping's personality, I don't have to worry about it in these few days.

  "Let's clean up."

  Until yesterday, Wang Pingping was still angry about the 300 yuan. Naturally, she had no intention of celebrating the New Year and had nothing prepared at home.

  "Zhou Mingyan Zhou Mingyan." Tong Qian called out when he didn't find anyone.

  "What's wrong?"

  Zhou Mingyan came out of their room holding a rag in his hand. It turned out that they had already started cleaning.

  "Let's have breakfast first, and then we'll get busy after that."

  Wang Pingping is indeed diligent and her house is tidy, but even so, it is not easy to clean up the front and back yards.

  An adult and three children were busy.