75

Chapter 75 Business reaches another level

  Sky Tower.

  Zhao Li pushed the cart and followed Wang Pingping.

  The two of them walked around to the northeast corner of the unfinished building again.

  As long as the foundation is laid, the building can be erected very quickly. Now it has three floors, which is enough to stand out from the surrounding low-rise houses.

  Wang Pingping heard from workers that in order to reduce costs, the boss asked them to get up and work at 5 a.m., start at 11:30 noon, rest for half an hour, and then work until dark.

  High-intensity labor makes workers have higher requirements for food. Taste is secondary, and the most important thing is to replenish their physical strength to avoid being unable to hold on.

  But the food provided by the small restaurant owned by the project manager's brother-in-law is getting worse and worse.

Originally, having Wang Pingping as a competitor gave the boss a sense of crisis and resumed door-to-door meal delivery service.

  However, since Wang Pingping was driven away, the boss couldn't help but feel even more proud. He felt that with the care of his relatives, no matter how terrible the food in his restaurant was or how bad the service was, the workers had to hold their noses to eat it, so they slacked off. Come down.

  Not only was the meal delivery service canceled again, but the boss also tampered with the ingredients of the meals. He even brought back the rotten vegetable leaves that no one wanted in the market and cooked them for people to eat.

  Two days ago, the workers collectively had diarrhea just because they ate the food in the restaurant. They went to the restaurant owner to reason with him, but he refused to acknowledge him.

  When the commotion got serious, the boss told his brother-in-law, the manager, to fire the troublemaking workers.

  There are not many jobs available in Linshui County. No matter how hard the construction company works, the wages they can pay are much higher than those for farming. There is no other way, so the workers can only go back dejectedly.

  In order not to eat poisonous food anymore, two workers even passed by Wang Pingping's bento lunch trolley when they were going home from leave. After crying for a while, they said that everyone hoped that Wang Pingping could come back and continue selling bento lunches to save their poisoned stomachs. .

  Wang Pingping heard Xiaoxiao but did not agree.

  These people actually wanted to use her as a gun to force the arrogant restaurant owner to increase the food supply.

  If business hadn't been too bleak during the holidays, she would definitely not go to the Sky Tower again.

  Even though the boss is just the brother-in-law of a project manager, he may be responsible for a business as big as the Sky Tower. The network of relationships behind it is intricate and complicated, and it is definitely not something she, a woman with a child, can resist.

  Wang Pingping recalled the news that the workers revealed to her, saying that the big boss who bought and decided to build the Sky Tower might come to inspect in the next two days.

  He was a real big shot, even the county magistrate wanted to befriend him.

  The project manager had long ago told the contractors and workers to keep their tails between their legs, work honestly, and not cause trouble.