202 - 205

Chapter 202 The culprit

  It's already bright outside.

  Wang Pingping and Li Wenping sat facing each other in silence for a while, and then stood up when they felt that they could not drag on any longer.

  The man helped her put the heavy box on the passenger seat.

  "You have to be careful."

  Faced with the man's earnest instructions, Wang Pingping nodded. Just as she started the car and was about to drive out of the house, someone suddenly blocked her way.

  It's the police.

  "Ms. Wang, where do you plan to go with so much money?"

  Why did the police come?

  Wang Pingping couldn't hide her surprise. She had an ominous premonition, "This is none of your business!"

  But the attitude of the police on the other side was very tough.

  "I don't know what the kidnapper said to you, but for now, it's best for you to cooperate with our police. You know, the police will always have more experience than you when it comes to kidnapping cases."

  Wang Pingping held the steering wheel and remembered the kidnapper's threats to her.

  "You hurry up and get out of the way, otherwise, I will just drive into you!"

  On the other side, the bald brother received an unknown phone call.

  "Really? That bitch joined forces with the police?"

  I don't know what was said on the other end of the phone, and the bald brother suddenly became furious, "Fuck! You shouldn't believe these businessmen who talk like farts!"

  The younger brothers looked at each other and asked cautiously: "Brother, can we still get the money?"

  The bald brother threw the phone down angrily, with a ferocious look on his face: "This woman is dishonest and joined the police to deal with us, so don't blame us for being unethical! Drag that kid out!"

  The confused Tong Qian was roughly dragged out again.

  This time, the black cloth that had been covering my eyes was lifted.

  Tong Qian couldn't help but feel frightened.

  Based on his experience in watching movies and TV shows, if the kidnapper takes off the hostage's blindfold and lets the hostage see the kidnapper's face, it means that the kidnapper has murderous intentions.

  What happened?

  Don't these people just want money?

  Tong Qian was uneasy.

  While he was thinking, he quickly glanced around with his eyes.

  They should be in a factory-like place now, surrounded by gray cement walls, empty and without any decoration.

  Ever since he was tied here, he had paid attention to the fact that there was almost no mechanical sound outside, and there were no noisy human voices or whistles.

  So they were most likely in a less-traveled suburb.

  This undoubtedly made it more difficult for him to escape.

  The bald brother stepped forward and grabbed Tong Qian by the collar.

  "Boy, since your mother thinks money is more important than you, she can't blame us."