113

Chapter 113 Partners

Although Tong Qian didn't realize it, Zhou Mingyan was getting busier day by day in order to fulfill his promise of "I will never leave you."

  When Tong Qian was still in school worrying about the next exam, Zhou Mingyan finally submitted an application to drop out of school to his instructor.

  Genius Zhou Mingyan is dropping out of school!

  This news was like a bomb thrown into the lake of Jinghai University, causing huge waves.

  The instructor was extremely puzzled.

  "Mingyan, although Jinghai University has not yet entered the top universities in the world, you have to believe that given time, he will definitely occupy a place in the field of electronic information."

  The instructor thought that Mingyan decided to drop out of school because he felt that the domestic conditions were not up to par.

  Zhou Mingyan looked at his mentor, with a rare feeling of guilt rising in his heart.

  This gray-haired teacher has gone through many hardships, but still insists on teaching and educating people.

  I am thinking deeply about bringing out students and making a contribution to the construction of the motherland.

  Among all the students, the one he had the highest hopes for was Zhou Mingyan.

  Unfortunately, this talented student was destined to disappoint him.

  "Teacher, I believe that this day will definitely happen in the future."

  Zhou Mingyan said firmly, "But after such a long period of experience, I found that this is not my ambition. I would rather go into business than study academics."

  The tutor sighed. After all, his favorite student could not resist the temptation of wealth and splendor, so he abandoned his skills and went into business.

  Zhou Mingyan was unwilling to continue explaining.

  He always has his own principles in how he behaves and does things.

  Once he makes up his mind, few people, including Tong Qian, can shake him.

  Even if he is misunderstood, he must move firmly in the direction of his choice.

  After leaving Jinghai University, the person Zhou Mingyan had made an appointment with was already waiting at the school gate.

  The young man smiled and said, "How was it? You must have had a hard time with the teacher. You probably got scolded like a bloody dog."

  Zhou Mingyan smiled and said, "The teacher is still considerate of the students, he just can't understand it for the time being."

  The man sighed: "Then he treats you differently. We are both students and doing business, but I was so scolded by him that I didn't even dare to go to my teacher's house during the Chinese New Year."

  The man was Zhou Mingyan's senior brother, named Li Chaoyang. He was five years older than him and could be considered a once-powerful figure.

  After Li Chaoyang graduated from Jinghai University three years ago, he began to independently develop instant messaging software.

  Zhou Mingyan found him as a partner, not because of how good his technology was, but because this partner was quite forward-looking.

  You must know that these days, the world's first instant messaging software has not yet been developed.