159

Chapter 159 Confrontation

  After an unpleasant meeting with Editor Hu, Tong Qian originally planned to pursue the lawsuit to the end.

  If Zhou Mingyan hadn't called him specifically to persuade him.

  "You're saying that the TV station's sudden change of attitude was because Sister Cai Wei used her father's connections to say hello?"

That would make sense.

  How dare you bother the director of the Education Bureau of Jinghai City to come forward and make peace with the News TV Station, a small subordinate unit, as arrogant as before.

  "I thought they were scared that I was going to file a lawsuit." Tong Qian looked a little frustrated.

  In the end, it is only through relationships that we can deter these arrogant people.

  Chinese-style favor.

  "Thank you Mingyan, I'm going to make you owe me another big favor."

  Cai Wei was willing to step forward and take on this thankless job, of course because of Zhou Mingyan.

  Favor debts are the hardest to repay, and I feel really sorry for him when I think about it.

  While Tong Qian was feeling guilty, a female voice suddenly rang on the other end of the phone.

  "Hey, little boss, don't let Zhou Mingyan fool you. I'm not helping you because of him. You should call me sister after all. My brother is being bullied. How can I stand by and watch?"

  Tong Qian was completely moved by Cai Wei's words.

  "I know, thank you Sister Cai Wei!"

  "Be good." Cai Wei's voice sounded a little blurry through the phone, "If you want to thank sister, I can cook some preserved egg and lean meat porridge next time I come over."

  The preserved egg and lean meat porridge is Tong Qian's specialty. The preserved eggs are moderately soft and hard, and the lean meat is delicate and glutinous. No one else can taste it.

  It ranks as the company's most popular food.

  It's a pity that Tong Qian gradually went less and less, and others didn't have the pleasure to enjoy it.

  Tong Qian naturally agreed repeatedly: "Okay, okay, I'll do it when I have time!"

  Cai Wei laughed twice, and Zhou Mingyan took the phone back.

  "Cai Wei also contributed a lot to this matter. For her sake, you can try to reconcile with the TV station people. If they refuse to apologize, then don't wrong yourself, you know? "

  "Yeah, I understand."

  After hanging up the phone, Tong Qian decided to go to the TV station again tomorrow.

  This time, he will bring evidence to ensure that the other party is speechless.

  Entering the area where Jinghai City News TV Station belongs, Tong Qian asked Editor Hu by name.

  A staff member he stopped casually didn't take him seriously at first, and was about to drive away the child who suddenly appeared when he suddenly heard his name.

  "Tong Qian from Jinghai No. 1 Middle School?"

  There may be more than one person named Tong Qian, but the one who is both named Tong Qian and is in Jinghai No. 1 Middle School is probably the one who has caused a lot of trouble recently.