145

Chapter 145 Persuasion

  Tong Qian looked at the time and saw that it was true, so he took the time to eat.

  Wang Pingping, on the other hand, glanced at Lin Dongdong cautiously.

  After a while, he pretended to mention it casually.

  "By the way, Dongdong, which school do you plan to go to?"

Lin Dongdong had already finished his breakfast like a storm.

  Apart from anything else, Wang Pingping's cooking skills are nothing to speak of. At least the breakfast is light but delicious, and Lin Dongdong is full of it.

  When Wang Pingping asked her, she was leaning back in her chair, staring at the TV, and looking back at Zhou Mingyan from time to time.

  Hearing this, Lin Dongdong was stunned.

  Then she said, "No, I don't want to go to school."

  She doesn't like school at all.

  Being escorted to school by Grandma Lin earlier was enough to make her uncomfortable. She didn't listen to classes all day long in school, jumping up and down like a child with ADHD, which annoyed the teachers and classmates to death.

  Now that she was finally able to leave school, she would never get back into that cage no matter what.

  Wang Pingping frowned.

  "You are only sixteen years old, and babies the same age as you are already in their second year of high school. If you don't go to school, what will you do?"

  You support me.

  Although Lin Dongdong thought so in her heart, she was not stupid enough to tell the truth.

  After all, in her opinion, Wang Pingping is so rich, and she may not be able to spend all the money in her lifetime, so why should she have to suffer and study?

  Therefore, she looked around for a while before hesitating: "Let's talk about it later. I don't want to go to school anyway."

  Wang Pingping originally planned to send Lin Dongdong to Jinghai No. 1 Middle School.

  Although Jinghai No. 1 Middle School is famous and difficult for ordinary people to get into, as long as they are willing to spend a lot of money to choose a school, the school will definitely give them a place.

  What's more, the competitive genius Zhou Mingyan has gained a lot of face for Jinghai No. 1 Middle School. For Zhou Mingyan's sake, the school has to think more carefully.

  Wang Pingping heard that Lin Dongdong and Sun Yan's gang of gangsters were very close.

  I didn't mention it before, but now that Lin Dongdong is confirmed to be her daughter, it is of course impossible to let her idle around outside anymore.

  At the very least, you can't hang out with those social dregs.

  Wang Pingping wanted to persuade her again, but Lin Dongdong was already impatient.

  She pushed the chair and said, "I'm full. I'm going back to my room first."

  Then he turned and left.

  The remaining people looked at her back and looked at each other.

  Tong Qian finally couldn't help it anymore and muttered softly.