41

Chapter 41 Liu Chunhua's situation

  "Who on earth is spreading these nonsense!"

  Several days had passed since the fight. Tong Qian and Zhou Mingyan had been secretly probing for a long time, but could not find the source of the rumors.

  Instead, I heard many even worse rumors.

  Zhou Mingyan looked calm and analyzed with him bit by bit.

  "These rumors are so targeted that they are not just born out of thin air. If you want to know who is spreading these rumors, you might as well think about who will benefit the most after these rumors are spread, and whoever is most likely to be the manipulator."

  Wang Pingping is a woman with no natal family, a husband who only drags her down, and she also has three children. Who on earth will make enemies with her?

  The first figure that flashed through Tong Qian's mind was: "Liu Chunhua?"

  Liu Chunhua had made things difficult for Wang Pingping before and was slapped twice in the face by her. Besides, she had always disliked Wang Pingping. It was very possible that she was the one who did it.

  Zhou Mingyan nodded, "It is indeed possible."

  In addition to Liu Chunhua, his evil-minded aunt Dafeng also couldn't take off dry cleaning.

  There is also Widow Zhao who is the most suspected.

  After the incident between her and Tong Weilong was exposed, her reputation plummeted and her interests were greatly damaged.

  I must be pricking Wang Pingping at home every day.

  With a specific suspect, things will be much easier to handle.

  Zhou Mingyan first called classmate Xiao Chen to the corner where he was last time.

  Classmate Xiao Chen was reluctant. During his hesitation, the scene of being pressed down and beaten by Zhou Mingyan last time appeared in his mind, so he didn't dare to follow him without disobedience.

  Zhou Mingyan asked him: "Who did you hear about Aunt Wang Pingping?"

  Out of three parts guilt and three parts fear, Xiao Chen struggled to tell the truth.

  "I saw my mother getting together with a group of aunts and uncles before, and I overheard it on the sidelines. Let me tell you, I heard those words from others, not from my mother."

"Then do you remember who those people are?"

  "Remember."

  Zhou Mingyan took classmate Xiao Chen to identify the three main suspects, and finally determined that it was Liu Chunhua who had been spreading rumors in Chen's mother's small circle some time ago.

  "I knew it was this woman!"

  Tong Qian gritted his teeth, "We must find a way to treat her and let her know that rumors are not just made casually."

  The two people got together and discussed for a while, and soon came up with a countermeasure.

  On this day, after Liu Chunhua finished her meal, it was still early before dark. She had nothing to do, so she went to find a few women in the village who often got together to talk, hoping to continue to exchange gossip about Wang Pingping.

  Thinking of Wang Pingping, Liu Chunhua sneered twice.

  I told you to pretend every day, now someone will discover your true face!