54

Chapter 54: Drive away the villain

  Tong Weilong clenched his fists and looked at the woman who was choking him again and again. He had to restrain himself with all his strength in order not to punch her.

  There are a lot of people here, unlike at home before, where he can do whatever he wants.

  If he dared to take action on the street, Tong Weilong had no doubt that Wang Pingping would send him to jail directly because of Wang Pingping's cruelty.

  Don't be fooled by her.

  Tong Weilong gritted his teeth and said, "Just because I am her husband and she is my wife, if I don't want her to go to work, she can't go to work!"

  "What are you talking about?" Even the strange aunt couldn't stand it and pointed at his nose and lectured him, "Chairman Mao said that women hold up half the sky and men and women are equal. So what if you are her husband? She thought How she works is her business, who do you have the right to dictate!"

  Am I not eligible?

  Tong Weilong was born in a family that favored boys over girls. At home, he watched his father bossing his mother around. His mother took on most of the work at home and in the fields, while his father often just sat there with his legs crossed, chatting and playing cards. He thought that All families are like this.

  Men don't have to do anything, and they can naturally stand upright, while women have to be like cows and horses to gain a foothold.

  It is natural for men to control women.

  But now someone is pointing at his nose and saying that he is not qualified.

  Tong Weilong did not suddenly realize, but felt offended.

  His face was twisted, and he was spraying saliva at the big mother.

  "I say you are qualified if you are qualified. A talkative woman like you should be dragged out and her tongue cut off!"

  The aunt was obviously very powerful in combat. She didn't take Tong Weilong's threats seriously at all, and said loudly while tutting her tongue.

  "No wonder I heard that this person is not a thing. A man like this only knows how to be violent. He is useless at ordinary times. He is no different from being dead. Little girls who are not married, listen to the advice of your aunt, be sure to do it before you get married. Keep your eyes open, you won't find a man like this even to the death."

  Wang Pingping smiled bitterly.

  A wrong choice has cost her half of her life. In the remaining days, she must correct this mistake no matter what.

  Therefore, she looked solemn and said word by word to the almost crazy Tong Weilong: "I am not your wife, I want to divorce you."

  The crowd was stunned for a moment, then exploded.

  Someone actually wants a divorce?

  In this small, closed county, the last couple to divorce was five years ago. At that time, there was a lot of turmoil and discussions for a long time.

  I didn't expect that they would catch up with another one today. The excitement today was really worth watching.

  "To actually talk about divorce, what a bad guy this man must be!"

  "Look, you always talk about me. Compared to a man like this, I'm much better!"

  "You're not that good, but at least there's nothing wrong with your character. For a man like this, it's cheap to call him a scum..."