184

Chapter 184 Tong Erbao

  After confirming the renovation matters and sending the principal home safely, Tong Qian returned to Grandma Li's door, only to find that her mother had been surrounded by people.

  Everyone was very curious about Wang Pingping's experience over the years. They asked questions from left to right, but Wang Pingping didn't know how to answer.

  In Daya Village, she had never been the center of attention.

  This was the first time in her life that she received such attention from the villagers.

  If it had been anyone else, they might have floated into the sky.

  But Wang Pingping has seen big scenes after all, and she quickly organized her words and responded fluently.

  Many people couldn't see Wang Pingping, so they went to surround the two girls.

  To put it bluntly, I just want to know where this family is now, what they do for a living, and how much money they make.

  However, the two children were not stupid. Tong Paner was silent and Lin Dongdong had a face full of impatience.

  She didn't know these people, so she gathered around them asking questions for no reason. She really wanted to scold these people away.

  "mom!"

  Tong Qian squeezed into the crowd and tried to rescue his mother.

  "We should go home! I have to go back and do my homework!"

  Wang Pingping immediately caught the message, "Yes, my Pan'er is in her third year of high school this year, and her baby is also in her second year of high school. She is very nervous about studying. I finally found the time to bring her here. If I delay any longer, I won't be able to finish my homework."

  Then someone asked persistently: "Where do your children go to school now?"

  Wang Pingping smiled: "The school is okay, but the pressure of competition is high, so I have to study harder. If I don't pay attention, I will fall."

  Someone said angrily: "You are so rich, you can get them into a good school just by throwing money."

  Tong Qian smiled at the man: "My sister and I studied in Jinghai No. 1 Middle School, and we got in based on our ability. Now the school has a subsidy policy. As long as you can get high scores, the school will not only not charge you any money, but also give you some subsidies. Scholarship. I remember if you also have a son, you can let him try."

  Someone soon said, "That guy from his family is pretty good if he can count from one to a hundred. He's also been admitted to Jinghai No. 1 Middle School. He probably passed by the door and didn't even know how to study in that school!"

  The crowd roared with laughter.

The atmosphere was pleasant, and someone shouted, "Tong Erbao is here!"

  As if the pause button had been pressed, the noise suddenly disappeared.

  This posture is more impressive than that of national leaders.

  I didn't know who it was, so I muttered in a low voice: "I would rather my son not know the words than the second child who is a schoolboy."

  While Tong Qian was wondering, a man with a big belly stepped out of a tricycle not far away.

  When he came closer, no one dared to speak.

  In the end, Grandma Li's eldest son could not withstand the pressure and reluctantly said hello, "The second treasure is here."