126

Chapter 126 Uninvited Guest

  It was the weekend and he had two days off, so Tong Qian did not go home. He stayed in the factory to take care of the sick Zhou Mingyan.

  As the saying goes, illness comes like a mountain falling, and illness goes away like a thread spinning.

  Zhou Mingyan was infected with the virus in less than half a day. As a result, almost three days have passed and he can still only lie in bed.

  "I'm not as weak as you think."

  Zhou Mingyan, who was forced by Tong Qian to sleep on the bed, was dumbfounded.

  Maybe it's because Tong Qian has been in poor health and has always been taken care of by the people around him.

  Now that he finally had the opportunity to take care of others, Tong Qian wished he could serve him like his own father, serving him tea and water and a basin to pour urine.

  Tong Qian curled his lips unhappily.

  "Don't be ungrateful. Others want me to take care of them, but I don't even bother to look at them."

  After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the weather became colder and colder day by day, and many people who had no time to add clothes to keep warm fell victim to the disease.

  For example, his deskmate has had a runny nose since Monday.

  Not only was he disliked by Tong Qian, he also stayed away from him at all times.

  Even the teacher couldn't help complaining: "Although the students in the class are sick, we should also pay attention not to make too much noise during class and disturb other students."

  My deskmate was terribly wronged.

  He kept talking in his ears every day about how uncomfortable he was being sick, but no one paid any attention to him.

  Listening to Tong Qian talking about these trivial matters in life, Zhou Mingyan didn't feel impatient at all.

  Although from the beginning, he was prepared for the difficulty of the task of independently developing operating software.

  However, when it really started to be implemented, I still couldn't help but feel impatient.

Every day, all I think about is how to improve the system and how to operate it, without any gaps.

  Listening to these things now can be regarded as a combination of work and rest, giving yourself a space to relax.

  The two people were talking and laughing when they suddenly heard a voice coming from outside.

  It seemed like human footsteps.

  Who will come at this time?

  Tong Qian originally thought it was Tong Weimin or Li Chaoyang, but when he opened the door, he found a strange middle-aged man looking around at the company in the factory.

  "Who are you?"

  Tong Qian was a little unhappy. This man walked in without even saying hello.

  Do you consider this your home?

  When the middle-aged man saw that Tong Qian was a child, he ignored him.

  Asked in an arrogant tone: "Let your adults come out."

  Ah.

  Tong Qian stood at the door of the bedroom with his arms crossed.