79

Chapter 79 The domineering side leaks

  The project manager was irritated.

  He was invited to have a drink and dinner yesterday, and then a group of people called for special services, and he worked until midnight.

  I slept in bed until 11 o'clock this morning, and finally my sister forced her way into the room and pulled her up.

  He was very sleepy at this time, and he couldn't help but get even more angry when he couldn't solve a small matter for a long time.

  When someone questioned his words, the project manager didn't open his eyes and cursed angrily: "Don't you fucking understand people! I tell you, I am in charge of the entire Qingtian Building. Anyone who is disobedient will get out of here." !"

  The questioning male voice just now got closer and closer: "I don't think so."

  The manager heard the sound of leather shoes scraping on the ground. He opened his eyelids impatiently, trying to see which bastard who was tired of living dared to choke him again and again.

  "What the hell..."

  As soon as the three curse words were spoken, the manager was stunned.

  He stared blankly at the man in front of him, his sleepiness disappearing, and his back was soaked with cold sweat in an instant.

  Before he finished speaking, the restaurant owner who was cheering for him picked up the conversation with great discernment.

  "You want to stand up for this woman, but you don't even look at how much you weigh? I'll count to three, and if you don't get out, I'll let you out lying down!"

  The expression on the man's face was not pretty.

  He said with a bit of anger and defiance: "Okay, then I'll wait."

  The restaurant owner couldn't get off the stage after being confronted, and he just felt that his dignity had been lost today.

  He plucked up the courage to threaten the contractor: "Hurry up and drag this man out! Otherwise, I'll tell you to get out!"

  The manager groaned inaudibly: "Shut up..."

  The contractor was threatened again and again, and the anger that had been suppressed for a long time suddenly broke out.

  How much care did he take to take over this project? How many gifts were given?

As a result, I have to be treated like a dog by the manager and his shameless relatives.

  Even a man can't bear it.

  "I'm sorry, but boss, you don't seem to be from the construction site. If we really have to tow it away, I'm afraid you have to be the first to leave."

  The foreman curled his lips, turned around and shouted to the workers: "Okay, okay, it's almost 12 o'clock. You guys need to eat quickly and go to work after eating."

  The boss was furious.

  Even the contractor who had always tried to please him dared to ridicule him!

  He looked around, but no one agreed with him, and then turned his attention to the intruder.

  "If you don't want to leave, then okay, don't leave today!"

  "Shut up......"

  The boss didn't even hear his brother-in-law's stop. He rolled up his sleeves and walked towards the man angrily.