136

Chapter 136 What's so good about falling in love?

  The fresh and sweet fruit flavor made Wang Pingping's bad mood feel better.

  She sat on a chair in the living room and glanced at her overly attentive children: "Have you done something bad again?"

  Even though she said this, she was still very happy in her heart.

Especially after being entangled with the insufferable Lin Dongdong for such a long time, she realized more and more how considerate and sensible her children were.

  "No way," Tong Qian cried out unjustly, "We are trying to make up for our mistakes."

  Wang Pingping waved her hand: "I can't blame you for this matter. You are also thinking about me. Don't feel burdened."

  Tong Qian stuffed a grape into his mouth, chewed it and said, "Yes, it's all the fault of that bastard Tong Weilong!"

  If normally, when she heard her son scolding his father like this, Wang Pingping would have stopped him long ago.

  No matter how badass Tong Weilong is, he is still her biological father. She doesn't want the father and son to hate each other.

  However, Lin Dongdong's abandonment aroused her resentment towards Tong Weilong.

  Although she didn't say anything in front of the children, privately, Wang Pingping longed to cut her bastard ex-husband into pieces.

  Damn thing!

  What kind of blindness did she have to fall in love with this bastard!

  The more Wang Pingping thought about it, the more regretful she became. She wished she could go back to the time when she married Tong Weilong twenty years ago.

  She would definitely tell her former self not to get married!

  Don't marry this scumbag!

  "Mommy mommy."

  Seeing Wang Pingping's eyes suddenly blank, with an expression of gnashing teeth on her face, Tong Qian called out twice cautiously.

  "ah?"

  Wang Pingping was woken up from her fantasy by her son. She yawned and said, "It's getting late. You all have to go to school tomorrow. Go back to bed early."

  Tong Qian looked at her face and boldly asked, "Did that girl agree to take a paternity test?"

  Although it was a question, he could see the look on his mother's face when she just came back, which made him feel confident.

  When Lin Dongdong was mentioned, Wang Pingping's slightly uplifted mood suddenly fell to the bottom.

  She smiled bitterly, shook her head and said, "It's still early, I'm afraid it will be a protracted battle."

  Tong Qian put his arm around his mother's shoulders from behind and comforted her.

  "It doesn't matter, we will fight this battle with you."

  Wang Pingping was a little worried: "Don't go to Lin Dongdong privately, lest she become resistant to you."

  Tong Qian said: "That's not necessarily the case. People of the same age have more common topics. Maybe we will succeed as soon as we take action."

  Wang Pingping was right.

  As for my son, although he is not very reliable in small matters, he can always hold up when big things happen.