138

Chapter 138 Find Lin Dongdong

  Taking the hotel address kindly provided by the assistant, the Lin family couple came to the door.

  When they came to the address recorded on the paper, they couldn't help but feel a little dazed.

  This hotel is located in the Sky Tower, currently the tallest building in Jinghai City.

  The Sky Tower has 56 floors and is more than 200 meters high. Pedestrians looking up from downstairs feel as small as ants.

  Although they also live in Jinghai City, the place where the Lin family lives is far away from the city center. It is surrounded by some low and dilapidated buildings. The prosperity is not as prosperous as that of the lively county.

  Although they occasionally passed by the Sky Tower and could see this tall building, they never thought that one day they would be able to walk in openly.

  "We are not mistaken."

  Mother Lin repeatedly looked at the address on the note, feeling a little timid.

  Father Lin straightened his clothes, coughed, and tried to calm down.

  "Look at you! There is nothing to be afraid of. We are no worse than them."

  The people who entered and exited the Sky Tower were all brightly dressed men and women who seemed to be from two different worlds from them.

  Comparing the two, I can't help but feel a little inferior.

  But apart from their low self-esteem, the Lin family couple also developed a sense of longing.

  As long as it can be proven that Lin Dongdong is indeed the daughter of the boss of Wangbaobao Group, they can transform into superior people!

  The two people entered the Qingtian Building entangled.

  They didn't even know how to use the elevator, so they shamelessly asked people and followed the crowd before squeezing into the elevator.

  However, they all forgot to press the elevator floor, and they realized something was wrong when the elevator was completely empty.

  After procrastinating for a while, they finally found the hotel service desk on the 32nd floor.

  Although surprised, the hotel front desk maintained a professional smile very well.

  She asked the couple, who was clearly out of place in the splendid hotel lobby, what kind of service they needed.

  The Lin family couple looked at each other.

  Lin's father rummaged through his bag and found the crumpled household registration book that the assistant reminded them to bring, and then turned to the page of Lin Dongdong.

  The hotel receptionist tried to keep a smile: "What exactly do you need?"

  Father Lin couldn't speak smoothly when he saw the beautiful beauty.

  "This, this is... look at..."

  Mother Lin rolled her eyes at him and snatched the household registration book.

  "This is my daughter Lin Dongdong. She is staying in your hotel now. Take me to find her."

  Hotel front desk: "Sorry, we cannot disclose guest privacy."

  Mother Lin quit.

  "What kind of privacy is there? This is my daughter. If you don't let me see her, I will, I will call the police and arrest you all!"