83

Chapter 83 It's hard to tell

  The deterrent power of teachers in the minds of students even exceeds that of parents.

  Even though many people don't like Zhao Xueyi, when Teacher Zhao told them not to tell anyone about buying tutoring books, the students actually remained tight-lipped.

  Zhao Xueyi also made various excuses.

  For example, your family can afford to buy tutoring books, but other students cannot afford it. If you tell this, it will hurt the self-esteem of the poor students.

  Or, learning is a process of constant competition. If you share this set of information, others may catch up with you.

  In this way, Zhao Xueyi deceived dozens of people.

  Now that Tong Zhengwen revealed this matter, the students suddenly realized it.

  It turns out that the teacher didn't just say this to me.

  Since it's no longer a secret, it's no surprise that I told my parents when I went back.

  But most students don't know that the teaching aids sold by Zhao Xue at the charity sale are actually only worth 3 yuan and 50 cents. Some parents just heard about it and didn't pursue it.

  Some other parents were furious and rushed to the school to demand an explanation.

  The principal had a headache.

  Zhao Xueyi behaved like a fool and refused to admit that he cheated students and parents out of their money.

  Parents came over one after another to make trouble, and it was very difficult to deal with both aspects.

  Liu Chunhua, who was rushed over by Shi Shiran, had her eyes hanging and foaming at the air.

  "Principal, it's not like you don't know that our family is engaged in farm work and we can't make much money all year round. Now Teacher Zhao charges us 15 yuan for a book. He wants our whole family to starve to death!"

  The front part is reasonable, but the back part is just nonsense.

  As we all know, Tong Weimin is famous for his hard work. In addition to doing farm work, he also helps others with carpentry and does odd jobs.

  Liu Chunhua herself is also very stingy and wants to save every penny. Asking her to spend irrelevant money is like cutting off her flesh.

  In order to increase revenue and reduce expenditure, their family's living standard is considered to be top-notch compared to several nearby villages. If they lack these 15 yuan, they will starve to death. How is this possible?

  However, after all, it was the school teacher who did something wrong, and the principal could only make peace with it.

  Liu Chunhua, who has always been aggressive and shrewd, refused to give the principal any face, and insisted on Zhao Xueyi returning the 15 yuan.

  "The worst case scenario is asking my son to return the books he bought."

  Liu Chunhua's abacus was very good.

  After she learned about the situation, she asked her son to copy down all the key points in the teaching aid that were worth copying. After three days of copying, Shi Shiran came over to ask for a refund.

  By then, not only will you have gained knowledge, but you will also have received 15 yuan.

  Tong Qian was speechless.