84

Chapter 84: Evil people have their own trials and tribulations

  Once Liu Chunhua lets go and acts recklessly, even the principal who has experienced the world can't stand it.

  As soon as Zhao Xueyi arrived, the teachers, including the principal, all made excuses to leave.

  Whoever caused the disaster should deal with it!

  This is exactly what Zhao Xueyi wants.

  After making sure that there was no one around, Zhao Xueyi's gloomy face turned into a layer of uncontrollable anger: "What are you doing here! Didn't I agree that I'll give you the money and stop bothering me!"

  Liu Chunhua sneered: "Okay, you cheated me out of money! Let me tell you, if you don't pay me back the 15 yuan you spent to buy the book today, I will make your scandal known to everyone. Look at you Do you have the face to see anyone in the future?"

  Zhao Xueyi dug his nails into his palms to stop himself from the urge to rush up and strangle the woman to death.

  He gritted his teeth and said almost word by word: "Okay, I'll give you the money. You leave the school immediately and don't come to me again!"

  Liu Chunhua couldn't wait to reach out her hand.

  Zhao Xueyi breathed heavily, rummaged in his pocket for a long time, counted out a pile of scattered cents, and threw them to Liu Chunhua.

  "Let's go!"

  Holding the money in hand, Liu Chunhua suddenly felt even more greedy.

  "You want to send me away with such a small amount of money?"

  Zhao Xueyi's eyes darkened: "What do you want to do?"

  Liu Chunhua said shamelessly: "If you want me to shut up, you have to show your expression."

  "Didn't I give you 1,000 yuan?"

  He was so angry that he almost vomited blood. Zhao Xueyi shouted these words.

  Liu Chunhua glanced around a few times guiltily, and when she saw that no one was paying attention, she said: "In the past, you said you had no money, so I took the money and left. How could I have thought that Teacher Zhao was so good at making money? No. I said, if you sell a teaching aid book, you can make about ten yuan. If you sell so many copies, you will probably get a lot of money."

  Zhao Xueyi remained silent for a while.

  Liu Chunhua seemed to be relaxed, but in fact she was staring at the man nervously.

She also wanted to continue asking for money from Zhao Xueyi on a temporary basis.

  After all, her rice ball stall was ransacked by Tong Dafeng. She couldn't sell anything and had to pay stall fees. In less than two months, she lost hundreds of dollars.

  She has no other income now. How could she give up Zhao Xueyi's continuous way of making money?

  Zhao Xueyi finally raised his head, lowered his voice and said, "Come here, I have something to tell you."

  Liu Chunhua was overjoyed, and for a moment, several thoughts went through her mind.

  How much should I ask for?

  300? 500?

  She couldn't ask for too much at once, otherwise Zhao Xueyi would be completely pissed off, and she wouldn't be able to get a penny.