163

Chapter 163 Refuse Snacks

  Soon, his premonition came true.

  "What...where is this?"

  Tong Qian covered his mouth and nose and asked vaguely.

  He followed Wang Pingping and the employees sent by the group to negotiate the acquisition business, and the car drove to a remote small village. After stopping, he started walking towards the only small shabby house nearby that seemed to be inhabited.

  But the smell of chemical industrial products was constantly emitting from the small dilapidated house. It was not only choking, but also irritating to the eyes.

  Tong Qian felt like he couldn't even open his eyes.

  Wang Pingping and the accompanying personnel were also shocked by the harsh environment here.

  Before they even reached the door of the hut, two ferocious wolf dogs barked at them.

  After calling for a while, someone opened the locked door and poked his head in to ask.

  The assistant stepped forward to negotiate: "We were sent by Wangbaobao Group Co., Ltd. to acquire the company. Where is your boss?"

  The man scolded the wolfdog a few times before opening the door and letting them in.

  Taking a closer look at the environment here is even more shocking.

  On the small site, sewage flows across the ground, garbage is piled everywhere, and the walls are covered with brown stains accumulated over time. From the front door to the backyard, everything is pitch black.

 When a stooped man came out to greet them, they talked for a while.

  Only then did Tong Qian learn that this small and crude workshop was actually the manufacturer of his favorite braised chicken feet!

  Oh my God!

  He felt his stomach churning, the nausea lingering, and his face became very ugly.

  Next, the man will take Wang Pingping and the others to visit the "factory" at the back.

  Tong Qian said with a pale face, "I won't go. I'll wait for you outside."

  He decided to destroy all the braised chicken feet hidden in the room when he returned.

  I will never eat it again!

  After the matter was discussed, Wang Pingping comforted and said: "It doesn't matter. The company has bought out the braised chicken feet package. It will be operated in a regular manner from now on, so you can eat with confidence."

  Tong Qian firmly refused.

  He loves to eat snacks, just because in his previous life, he didn't have much to eat at the age when he wanted to eat the most.

  Later, when I got rich, I tried to make up for my childhood regrets.

  After Zhou Mingyan's control, his desire for snacks is no longer so great.

  What's more, he witnessed the harsh production environment of braised chicken feet today, and he has already had a psychological shadow.

  I just reiterate that if the company starts to mass-produce braised chicken feet in the future, it must do a good job in hygiene.

  Food safety issues arise one after another, and their family must take care of this issue.

  The car turned a corner halfway down the road.