26

Chapter 26 The so-called genius

  "You are so smart!"

  Already home from school, Tong Qian was still immersed in the pleasure of the moment the truth was revealed, and Tong Zhengwen's face turned livid.

  He also did not hesitate to praise Zhou Mingyan.

  "How could you have thought that it was possible for someone to change my name?"

  Tong Qian lay half-lying on Zhou Mingyan lazily.

  The person he was leaning on suddenly raised his head, revealing a mysterious smile.

  "Want to know? Only the person who calls me brother can tell him."

  He originally thought that a character like Tong Qian would never speak out easily.

  Unexpectedly, before he could finish his words, Tong Qian hugged him willingly and shouted, "Brother Mingyan!"

Zhou Mingyan's body trembled, and he looked up at Tong Qian with complicated eyes.

  Tong Qian was always heartless and shouted as if he didn't want money, "Brother Mingyan, just tell me."

  Does this count as being coquettish to him?

  Zhou Mingyan's face showed unconscious sweetness, and he said casually, "Because I'm smart."

  "Ugh," Tong Qian pushed him away, "Narcissist! But you also have the qualifications."

  Wang Pingping passed by and asked with a smile: "What are you talking about? It's so lively."

  Tong Qian recounted what happened today with added detail.

  It focuses on describing Zhou Mingyan's extreme intelligence and omits the process of being made things difficult for him by the teacher.

  "Mingyan is truly the smartest child I have ever seen."

  Wang Pingping praised her sincerely, and a hint of sadness suddenly appeared in her brows.

  "No, I have to find a way as soon as possible to let Mingyan go to school. I can't delay your talent."

  Tong Qian looked at Zhou Mingyan, then at his mother, and had an idea.

  When he went to school the next day, he took Zhou Mingyan with him.

  Before the first class started, he took the person directly to the principal's office.

  "Principal, I'm here to recommend talents to you."

  His serious look made the principal smile, "Little clever boy, have you come up with something fun again?"

  The principal has always been easy-going, getting along well with the students, and is lively and childlike. Although their status is very different, the relationship between the two is not bad.

  No wonder the principal defended him intentionally or unintentionally yesterday.

  Zhou Mingyan was thinking to himself, and suddenly heard Tong Qian mention his name.

  "This is my brother Zhou Mingyan. He is a genius, but he hasn't studied much recently. Principal, please accept him quickly to avoid giving other schools an advantage."

  The principal looked at the child in front of him. Although his clothes were shabby, he had an extraordinary temperament.

  Yesterday, he broke through conventional thinking and discovered the truth about Tong Qian's disappearance during winter vacation homework, which left a deep impression on the principal.