191

Chapter 191 The truth is exposed

  "What a mess, don't slander people out of thin air!"

  Wang Pingping didn't know the cause and effect, and she didn't know that Tong Weilong thought that she and Li Wenping had an unclear relationship.

  She just subconsciously felt that these words were unpleasant to hear, and she immediately retorted out of disgust for the man in front of her.

  Tong Weilong's face was flushed, and the veins on his neck were exposed: "You are still quibbling! You fancy rich people, so you think I have become an obstacle to you, don't you?"

  He recalled the scene when he was released from prison.

  When he worked hard to get to the door of the villa he bought for his mistress, he saw his beautiful mistress passionately kissing a fat man, and the man's hands were almost inserted into his mistress's clothes.

  Tong Weilong's head was filled with rage and he was so angry that he rushed forward to teach the adulterer and adulterer a lesson.

  And that bitch who took him who knows how many benefits, but flatly denied her relationship with him.

  The scene at that time was so similar to today.

  Wang Pingping was attacked inexplicably, and Li Wenping on the side couldn't stand it any longer. He stood up helplessly and said, "I seem to be the 'bitch' in his mouth."

  "Boss Li?" Wang Pingping noticed his presence and was surprised.

  Thinking of how bad Tong Weilong was, after all, they had been married for many years. Wang Pingping understood in an instant what Tong Weilong was referring to, and her cheeks turned red with anger.

  "Tong Weilong! Don't think that others are just as dirty as you just because you are dirty! All the things you did back then made me extremely sick!"

  The security captain was waiting aside. Seeing that the couple seemed to have a deep hatred, he was half relieved.

  Husbands and wives may not necessarily be close, and they may hate each other more than enemies.

  These two people obviously belong to the latter.

  But Tong Weilong couldn't listen to these words and was stuck in memories. In his eyes, Wang Pingping had become the mistress who betrayed him, pointing at him and laughing at him.

  Wang Pingping cursed and noticed the crowd watching the excitement around her. Knowing that this situation would have an impact on the company's reputation, she quickly asked the security guards to drive Tong Weilong away.

  The security guards set up Tong Weilong and passed by the girl Wang Pingping brought.

  As if she was afraid of being infected with germs, the girl quickly hid next to Wang Pingping.

  "Mother."

  It was this action that made Tong Weilong notice her.

  "Tong Qian?" he muttered.

  This short name touched the girl's sore spot, and she shouted loudly: "I am not Tong Qian, I am Lin Dongdong."

  As he spoke, he pulled his hair.

  Since entering the strict management dance school, the teacher has tried every means to let her grow normal hair.

  Lin Dongdong originally refused to obey, but after the birthday party, Wang Pingping received instructions from Wang Pingping to "let go of education". The teacher finally boldly held her down and cut off the unsightly green hair.