12

Chapter 12 Got the thing

  How can we hide from Liu Chunhua and get those crucial antiques?

  In the next few days, Tong Qian was troubled by this incident.

  He originally planned to ask Liu Chunhua's son to secretly take out the coins, but since that day, Liu Chunhua became wary of Tong Qian, always staying by his son's side and not letting him go out.

  Tong Qian had a headache.

  Seeing that there were only two days left before New Year's Eve, if he couldn't come up with 300 yuan on New Year's Eve, his mother would definitely be humiliated by Liu Chunhua.

  Tong Qian couldn't bear just imagining that scene.

  Just when he was desperate and almost bold enough to plan a robbery, a turning point came.

  Big Fatty ran over to tip him off.

  "Tong Qian, Tong Qian, a rag collector has come to the village. Aunt Chunhua seems to be selling a bunch of junk! I wonder if there is the thing you mentioned!"

  Tong Qian regained his energy, threw two sticks to the greedy fat man, pulled Zhou Mingyan and ran towards Liu Chunhua's house.

  From a distance, I saw a man in slovenly clothes, who looked like a beggar, squatting on the ground with a lot of miscellaneous things in front of him.

  Liu Chunhua stood aside in disgust and said angrily, "Hey, rag collector, how much can these things sell for?"

  The rag collector looked at her and stretched out five fingers.

  "5 cents?"

  Liu Chunhua stopped immediately and shouted in a high-pitched voice, "You think I'm stupid? If I leave these 5 cents at home and let them get moldy, I won't give you a chance to collect them!"

  "These were already moldy."

  The rag collector points this fact out without mercy.

  ...

  After some haggling, Liu Chunhua finally sold the pile of useless "junk" that had been piled up at home for 60 cents.

  While collecting the money, she saw Tong Qian hiding aside and said "poof" arrogantly.

  Instead of these things being given to this annoying little naughty boy by his own son, it would be better to put the 60 cents into his pocket. When I think about this, I feel a lot more comfortable.

  Tong Qian followed the man collecting rags. When he reached the entrance of the village, he looked around and saw no one around, then rushed over to stop him.

  "uncle."

  When he was collecting the rags, he looked back and saw a little boy with fair skin and bulging cheeks standing on the roadside, looking at him with a smile.

  "Uncle, how do you sell this thing?"

  The rag collector has walked through many places and is aware of his existence. For children who have little entertainment activities, it is like watching a monkey show during the New Year, so it is just perfunctory.

  "There are imps inside. If you get too close, you'll be caught and eaten."

  This child was unusual. Instead of being scared away by his words, he came over and started digging in the nylon bag with his little hands.