25

Chapter 25 Who took my homework?

  What?

  Tong Qian looked confused: Could it be that something happened?

  Zhao Xueyi said angrily: "Tong Qian, where is your homework? You are the only one in the class who has not handed it in!"

  Tong Qian: These people really didn't help me hand in my homework? I copied your homework for nothing!

  Seeing Tong Qian's innocent expression of "I don't know, don't ask me," Zhao Xueyi became even more angry.

  "The teacher asked you to answer a question, do you just sit like this?"

  Tong Qian was stunned for a moment. The teacher asked a question and seemed to stand up to answer.

  So he stood up and said, "Teacher, I asked my classmate to hand it in for me. Maybe he forgot."

  He stood upright in his seat, looking around among the classmates who were half a body shorter than him.

  Whoever took my homework should hand it over to me quickly! ! !

  The fat man was very anxious.

  If he hadn't asked to borrow the homework first, this wouldn't have happened.

  I rummaged through my school bag but didn't see it, so I secretly motioned to my classmates to look for it.

  Zhao Xueyi was furious, "If you dare not turn in your homework on the first day of school, do you still care about me as a teacher or a school?"

  Tong Qian blinked and tried to explain, "Teacher, I did write it. If you don't believe me, ask someone in the class."

  Staring at the teacher's terrifying eyes, Big Fatty stepped forward with loyalty and said, "Report, Tong Qian's homework is indeed done, I..."

  I also copied a copy.

  Zhao Xueyi didn't listen at all, "You said you wrote it, but where is the evidence?"

  "Maybe it was stuck in a classmate's book when collecting homework."

  The principal of Daya Primary School passed by the Class 3 (1) classroom during recess. He glanced at it casually and couldn't help but push the door open and ask, "What are you doing?"

  "headmaster!"

  Zhao Xueyi, who was sitting on the chair, stood up in a hurry, "Tong Qianfei said that his winter vacation homework was hidden by his classmates. I asked them to look through their school bags to see where it was."

  The principal looked around the classroom and said in a kind tone: "Teacher Zhao, we have just celebrated the New Year, so don't make such a big fuss. If you can't find it, ask Tong Qian to make another one."

Teacher Zhao spoke righteously: "Principal, you have been teaching for so many years. You should know that the most important thing in educating children is to have character and understand right and wrong. Tong Qian dares to lie to me today and deceive his parents tomorrow. In the future, the class will How can I teach when my classmates are imitating others?"

  Tong Qian, who had been punished for standing still, saw that the unjust case was about to come true, and immediately argued: "Principal, the teacher wronged me, and I did write it!"

  "How dare you lie!"

  Zhao Xueyi shouted angrily, and even the sound of the next class reciting the text was suppressed.