125

Chapter 125 Sickness

  After reconciling with Zhou Mingyan, Tong Qian returned to his cheerful appearance.

  "Hey, the little boss is here to inspect again?"

  When Tong Qian walked into the factory gate with his schoolbag on his back, Li Chaoyang, who was looking around, immediately noticed his traces.

  Tong Qian was a little embarrassed: "Don't talk nonsense."

  Li Chaoyang now likes to tease him that he is the small boss of their company, and every time he comes here, he comes for "inspection work."

  Li Chaoyang smiled and said, "I'm sorry, little boss."

  Knowing someone like him, the more you care about him, the more enthusiastic he becomes in teasing you.

  Tong Qian ignored him and went straight to Zhou Mingyan.

  As a result, Niu Ben, the most serious person among them, saw him and shouted: "Little boss."

  It seems that this nickname cannot be shaken off for the time being.

  Tong Qian responded calmly.

  "Um."

  Then we have to bypass these messy machines and go to the bedroom inside.

  Li Chaoyang called him from behind: "Junior brother is lying in the room now, don't go there."

  Tong Qian glanced at the sky outside.

  Although the cold wind started blowing, there was still some light, and it was only about 6 p.m.

  Why is Zhou Mingyan lying in the room?

  Li Chaoyang was surprised: "Junior brother, didn't he tell you? He is sick."

  I got sick?

  Li Chaoyang explained: "Cai Wei went home a few days ago, but she was sick when she came back. She didn't care, and not only did she fall down, but she also infected all of us."

  Only then did Tong Qian notice that Li Chaoyang and Niu Ben both had hoarse voices.

  Niu Ben kept blowing his nose, and there was a pile of napkins piled high on his place.

  Seeing two tall men like this, Tong Qian became even more worried about Zhou Mingyan.

  But Li Chaoyang stopped him and refused to let him go.

  "Junior brother specifically told me before he entered the room that if you come to him, he will not let you in. He said that you are not in good health. If you are infected, it will be even more troublesome."

  What Zhou Mingyan said made sense, and Tong Qian was too embarrassed to insist on going in.

  Mainly because he was afraid that Zhou Mingyan would not open the door and it would be embarrassing to lock him out.

  He sat aside holding his schoolbag.

  Seeing Li Chaoyang and Niu Ben packing their things, they asked, "Are you planning to go home?"

  "Yeah." Niu Ben replied dully.

  Li Chaoyang shrugged: "Cai Wei is sick and has to carry on hard. As a result, the fever reached 40 degrees. She was sent to the hospital overnight yesterday and is still being pumped. Junior brother gave us all a holiday, saying that although the progress is important, the health more important."