153

Chapter 153 The bad things he did were discovered

  "What's the matter?" Tong Qian was about to take off his clothes when he heard the noise and turned around.

  Zhou Mingyan remained calm, looking around the young man's thin body before speaking slowly.

  "I just want to remind you that Auntie is planning to buy a new car for Sister Pan'er next year, so I advise you not to give it to me anymore. You can give her some other gifts."

  "That's right."

  Tong Qian felt that what Zhou Mingyan said made sense: "Then I have to think carefully about what they girls like."

  As he spoke, Zhou Mingyan walked over as if nothing had happened, "lent me your bathroom."

  "You can use it." Tong Qian then agreed, and then he remembered to ask, "Why don't you use the one in your own room?"

  A hint of imperceptible disgust quickly flashed across Zhou Mingyan's eyes.

  "You forgot, the room next door belongs to Lin Dongdong now, so I'll borrow it from you."

  "Then you still want to sleep with me at night?"

  I don't know why, but when he asked this question, Tong Qian felt a little blushing.

  In front of him, the tall and handsome young man narrowed his eyes slightly, showing a hint of displeasure.

  "Yeah, you don't want to?"

  "No," Tong Qian muttered in a low voice, "It's just that you have to keep a good sleeping position at night. You can't make me stiff like last time."

  Zhou Mingyan walked towards the bathroom coolly and lightly without saying a word.

  "It depends on my mood."

  "What, this kind of thing depends on your mood?"

  Tong Qian kept mumbling, but in the end, he didn't ask Zhou Mingyan to drive him out to sleep.

  Early the next morning, Tong Pan'er accidentally discovered several red marks on her brother's neck.

  "Baby, what's that on your neck?"

  "I don't know either." Tong Qian stopped eating and ran over to look in the mirror, trying to see clearly the marks on his neck.

 But the place was hidden in the collar and on the back of the neck. Even if the head was twisted, it couldn't be seen clearly.

  Zhou Mingyan passed by him, grabbed him by the collar, and dragged him to the dining table.

  "I wake up early in the morning and am anxious to look good. If I don't eat more, I will lose weight and not be handsome at all."

  "Oh," Tong Qian sat down and started eating, "My sister said I was probably bitten by a mosquito. It's weird enough that there are mosquitoes in this weather, but they won't bite you."

  Do mosquitoes also look at faces?

  I heard that all mosquitoes that suck blood are female mosquitoes. Seeing Zhou Mingyan's handsome face, you might be attracted to him.

  Tong Qian was not exaggerating. He had never seen a female creature who could not bow down to Zhou Mingyan's suit pants.

  Tong Pan'er heard this and asked strangely: "Did you two sleep together last night?"

  "Yes, isn't his room occupied by Lin Dongdong?"

  "Don't you know? Mom has renovated the original guest bedroom according to her requirements. Mingyan can sleep in his own room."