30

Chapter 30 Continue selling rice balls

  "Mom, what are you doing?"

  Tong Qian was carrying a small schoolbag, holding Tong Pan'er in his left hand and Zhou Mingyan in his right hand. The three of them walked home slowly. Before they entered the door, they smelled a fresh aroma from a distance.

  It's the taste of food.

  After studying all afternoon, Tong Qian's stomach was already growling with hunger. The alluring aroma instantly aroused his greed, so he swallowed his saliva and went straight to the kitchen.

  In the kitchen, countless white smoke emerged from the only large pot, and the kitchen filled with the smell of earthly fireworks instantly transformed into a fairyland.

  Wang Pingping raised her head from the swirling smoke, wiped the sweat from her face, and said with a smile: "Baby is out of school, where are your sister and brother Mingyan?"

  "They are at the back," Tong Qian walked over and asked curiously, "What are they cooking? It smells so delicious."

  Wang Pingping smiled proudly, walked out from the stove, opened the pot, and instantly spurted out a burst of hot air.

  When the heat dissipated, you could see a layer of white and crystal-clear rice steaming in the pot.

  "Nuomi?" Tong Qian was surprised.

  Wang Pingping twisted a few grains of glutinous rice and put it into her mouth, "Do you like it, baby? Eat glutinous rice balls at night."

  Tong Qian immediately understood her plan, "Mom, do you want to continue selling rice balls?"

  Wang Pingping picked up two pieces of cloth, and Tong Qian discovered that there was a layer of gauze spread under the glutinous rice.

  He quickly reached out to help.

  "hot!"

  Tong Qian moved so quickly that Wang Pingping had no time to stop him.

  "hiss!"

  The steamed gauze burned Tong Qian's delicate skin unsurprisingly.

  Zhou Mingyan heard his cry of pain and rushed over to hold his hand, only to see that the delicate fingers were red.

  "I'll take you to apply some toothpaste." Zhou Mingyan frowned.

  Wang Pingping also put down the gauze and blamed herself, "It's my fault for speaking too slowly. I'll go to the market tomorrow to buy some ointment and come back."

  Once upon a time, my family was very poor and had no money left to prepare the commonly used burn ointment.

  Tong Qian couldn't laugh or cry. It was obvious that he was burnt because of his lack of brains, but his mother and Zhou Mingyan never blamed him, and even blamed himself.

If you do this, you will spoil me sooner or later, okay?

  When dinner was served, Tong Qian had three big blisters on each of his hands, which were translucent.

  Wang Pingping then looked at him worriedly, "Baby, can you use chopsticks? Otherwise, mommy will feed you?"

  Tong Qian was very moved and firmly rejected the proposal.

  joke!

  His apparent age is 9 years old! His actual age is... 18 years old. If he is really being fed, where should he put his face?