164

Chapter 164 Giving in

  Seeing that Lin Dongdong was so anxious that he was about to burst into tears, Tong Qian said calmly: "Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to ask if you will be back for lunch."

  "Mom is busy today and won't be able to come back. You can cook by yourself or go to a restaurant to take food away."

  "Okay, I'll hang up then."

  When the microphone was closed, Lin Dongdong dared to spit out the breath he had been holding in.

  Tong Qian warned her: "I didn't reveal your secret to my mother, so you have to do what you promised, otherwise, there won't be only one call today."

  Lin Dongdong glared resentfully at the person who was supposed to be the closest person to him in the world.

  Slowly dragging her feet, she found a broom and mop and began to clean with resignation.

  As a supervisor, Tong Qian specially moved his homework to the living room to do it.

  While writing, I paid attention to Lin Dongdong's movements.

  "In the right corner, there's a black stain."

  "If there's something stuck under your feet, get it out quickly."

  "Wipe the stool legs too."

  ...

  Lin Dongdong threw the rag.

  He yelled, "I made the mess, so you just ask me to clean it. Why do you have to ask me to wipe the tables and stools!"

  Tong Qian replied calmly: "We clean the house ourselves. Aren't you a part of this family?"

  Lin Dongdong was speechless.

  Ever since she made her ambition to acquire Wang Pingping's property, she had paid special attention to it.

  Just like the current situation, if she answers that she is not from this family, this cruel brother might take advantage of the situation and kick her out directly.

  She won't be fooled like this!

  After wiping the sweat from her forehead, Lin Dongdong continued her life as a cleaning lady.

  There are only two days of New Year's Day holiday, but Lin Dongdong is eager to end the holiday early so that he can go back to school.

  Although school is also very annoying, I have to be pressured by the teacher to do physical exercises and learn dance moves.

  But at home, she is just a slave!

  Even Tong Paner was surprised.

  "How did she change her gender? Is it because of you?"

  Tong Qian shrugged and made an innocent expression. "How can I have such great ability? Maybe she figured it out on her own."

  Wang Pingping attributed all Lin Dongdong's changes to the school's education.

  Not only did he personally send people back to school at the end of the holiday, he also specially praised the teachers.

  He generously offered to donate some dance equipment to the school.

  Since then, Lin Dongdong has received more attention from teachers in school.

  "I really hope school education can help her change her ways."