Fussy

Yoongi joins the group for GDA

Seulki smiled as flashes of light lit up around her. They were here for the Golden Disc Awards and she was happy that Yoongi was deemed healed enough to join them. He couldn't do the big dances or anything, but he could rap and sing for songs they didn't have moves for. More importantly, he was able to just be there.

However, that didn't keep Seulki from fussing. He had been doing his physical therapy and the exercises the doctor told him. He had more mobility than the first few weeks after the surgery and the pain was much less. She didn't want to make it worse and she didn't want him pushing himself because he felt like he needed too. "Are you sure you don't need anything? Ice?"

Yoongi scoffed at her, gently trying to push her away. "S, seriously. I'm fine. Stop fussing and go get ready." She stuck her tongue out at him as she stalked over to her stylist. Once they were all ready to go, they watched their performance and then waited to see if they'd get called for any awards.

As they were waiting, she noticed Yoongi scrunch up his face a little and her mom mode came on instantly. "Is it hurting? Do you need your meds? Want me to get manager?" Taehyung chuckled at her, wrapping and arm around her waist and kissing her temple. "I wonder how Harin deals with all your fussing." She pouted at him as Yoongi grinned a little.

Jungkook snorted, eyes not leaving the TV screen. "I hear them yelling all the time. Right, Jimin?" Jimin hummed in agreement, occupied by something in his phone. "At least two or three times a day they're screaming at each other. Or more." Seulki put her hands on her hips, glaring at the two. "First of all, why are you listening in our conversations?! That's incredibly rude!"

The two boys barely spared her a glance. "Second of all! We do not scream at each other! We just talk loud sometimes." She sat down and crossed her arms, pouting again. Namjoon and Hoseok could only offer sly smiles as they shook their heads. "Right. And I'm not Jeon Jungkook. Loud my ass." The blonde-haired boy retorted. Jimin let out a small laugh, trying to cover it up.

"I'm going to see Byeol. You're all annoying." She walked out as everyone blew her a kiss. She grumbled to herself the whole way to GOT7's waiting room, knocking roughly on the door. "Come in!" She heard faintly and she stormed in. "Noona!" She ignored whatever boy was panicking at her presence, eyes landing on Byeol and storming towards her. "Moon, let's go."

Byeol didn't even ask, just jumped up and linked her arms with Seulki, letting Seulki pull her out. Once out in the hallway Byeol laughed. "Is this the third our fourth time you've walked in while Yugyeom was changing?" She teased and Seulki chuckled, shrugging. "He should be used to it by now. Besides, you two live together. I'm sure he's seen you without a top millions of times."

"He's just a giant baby, S." Byeol said and Seulki hummed. "Anyways! How are you doing? Is everything alright?" Her hazel eyes met Byeol's confused brown ones. She cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be okay?" Seulki cleared her throat. She hadn't meant to bring it up but with how much is trending almost everywhere on the internet, it was hard not to worry for her friend.

"Ya know. . .with everything going on." Byeol only shrugged, still confused. She offered her a mysterious smile and a wink before turning to go back to her boys. "Oh, unnie. You're cute." She bopped her nose with her finger before skipping away. Seulki was very confused and she wasn't sure if she should be worried or not. She shook her head, heading back to her dressing room.

She walked in, still trying to make sense of Byeol's odd behavior. Which, if truly speaking, wasn't that odd for Byeol. "Everyone be quiet, Mom's back." Jungkook said and Seulki glared at him. "Do you want to have hair when we go out to accept an award?" Jungkook gulped as Seulki eyed the trimmers behind him. "I don't think it's good parenting to threaten your kids, eomma."

She glared at Jimin. "You're all older than me!" Namjoon let out a laugh. "Not intellectually." The others all groaned and gasped at him and he just let out a teasing smile. "C'mon, mom. Manager came to get us a few minutes ago. We won something." Jin said as he helped Yoongi up. Seulki gritted her teeth, hands clenching into fists at her sides. "C'mon. Birds go?" A sound of chirping was heard behind Jin and they all let out a laugh.

Hoseok and Namjoon walked behind Seulki. "Don't worry, S. I don't think you're that fussy." Hoseok winked at her and she groaned. "Oppa!" She whined, looking towards Namjoon. He only shrugged his shoulders, gently guiding her to keep moving. "At least he said you're not that fussy."

"I would say you are 99% of the time,"