Bon Voyage Series Season 1: Independent

Bon Voyage Season 1

"You'll be on your own. No managers or anything. You have to figure it all out for yourselves." Seulki looked at the 7 boys around her with wide eyes and pack to the staff. "You're joking, right?" The producer assured her he wasn't. She laughed, feeling nervous. "We can barely go shopping by ourselves and you're expecting us to get around a foreign country on our own?!" Jungkook laid his hand on her thigh, massaging small circles into it. He knew she was nervous; they all were. Unfortunately, this was entertainment and it's what people would want to see. She sighed, "I'm sorry. It's just a weird concept to me." The producer smiling, nodding his head in understanding. "When do we leave?" Jimin asked. "You have 30 minutes to pack. Only bring enough for carry on's. You won't be able to check-in any luggage."

Seulki jumped up, rushing to her room. "How do you expect me to pack everything I need in 30 minutes! Oh my god." Her other members were now rushing around the dorm, trying to get necessities. Seulki was trying to find a place in her small bag to put her makeup and face products in while simultaneously trying to put on some light makeup. "Yah, Seulki," she heard Taehyung's voice. "You'll never be ready in time if you have to put makeup on. It's dark out and there won't be any reporters. Just pack and go." She rolled her eyes, narrowing them at him through the mirror in front of her. "Not everyone can look like you, oppa. Some of us actually need to make an effort." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "S, you're perfectly fine. Beautiful. You could be a visual." She ignored him, finishing up her quick makeup and throwing it into her bag.

Finally, the 7 of them arrived at the airport. Seulki didn't like the idea of Taehyung having to do all this by himself the next day, but she knew it couldn't be helped. She was super proud of him for getting this role in the new drama and she wouldn't hold him back from completing it. "How does this even work?" She heard Yoongi hiss. She giggled, easily checking in and walking over to help her fellow members. "You're at the wrong counter, oppa." She pointed over where she was standing and Yoongi grumbled, following her finger direction. "I knew that." She giggled, helping him check in and then making their way to the terminal. Seulki wasn't exactly comfortable flying, but it was bearable. However, she was stuck in a window seat and she was deathly afraid of heights. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and leaning back in her seat, praying sleep would come before the plane took off.

"Seulki, want to switch seats with me?" Jimin asked innocently. "I like to see the view anyways." Seulki gratefully accepted his request, knowing that he was only asking because he could sense how anxious she was. She was actually quite surprised that things had gone smoothly so far. She definitely thought just them checking in on their own would take at least an hour. "Thank you, oppa." She quickly moved to the middle seat and felt a little better not having to see out the window. Jungkook sat on her left and she laughed to see that he was already asleep. She laid back, closing her eyes. When the plane started to take off, she gripped her armrests and felt someone grab her hand, squeezing it. "This is the worst part, but it'll be over in a minute." She smiled at Jungkook's groggy voice and leaned her head on his shoulder.

When they arrived in Norway, Seulki hastily made her way off the plane, happy to be back on land. They easily found the bus they needed to get on thanks to Namjoon and Seulki was in awe at the scenery around her when they got off. Her purple bag was close to her side and she had her camera out taking photos. However, she turned at the sound of Jimin's panicked voice. "My bag is still on the bus!" Her eyes wildly searched for the bus they were just on, but it had already left. "You idiot! How do you not know you didn't have your bag?!" Jin scolded him and Seulki stepped up, linking arms with a flustered Jimin. "Oppa, it was an accident. We'll get it back." Thankfully, Namjoon was able to sort it out and as they sat down to eat, the members started teasing Jimin about having to go by himself to get his bag back. Seulki rolled her eyes at the immature boys, volunteering to go back with him.

"Sorry for making you come with me, S." Jimin said as they walked towards the bus stop. "Of course, I would, Jimi-si oppa. You would do the same for me." When they arrived at the bus stop, there was one there that looked like the one they had been on. Another, that looked just the same, pulled up behind it. "Oppa! Check that one! I'll go to this one!" Jimin agreed, taking off towards the bus and Seulki sprinted towards the second. She was able to find Jimin's bag and he ran out, a big smile on his face when he saw it. "Oh my god it was actually there. We actually got it back." Seulki smirked, pushing his bag behind her. "S, give me my bag." Jimin whined and Seulki crossed her arms, her smirk growing bigger.

"What do I get in return for helping you get your bag back?" She asked and Jimin looked at her, flabbergasted. "You didn't even have to come! You volunteered!" He was bewildered that he was being blackmailed by the maknae. "But I did offer my time, and not to mention, food, to come with you and help you." Jimin sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Fine, fine. What do you want?" He was desperate for his stuff. He couldn't survive with just one pair of underwear. "You can carry me back to the restaurant." Jimin groaned, but diligently knelt down and Seulki climbed on his back, wrapping her small arms around his neck. "Yah! Are you a cow?! You weigh a ton." Seulki flicked his head and he glared at her out of the corner of his eyes. "Back to food, oppa!"

Jimin and Seulki came around the corner and they could hear Jungkook laughing from inside. "Lemme guess, she found your bag and blackmailed you?" Yoongi asked and Jimin grumbled in response. "That's my girl," he winked at Seulki and she giggled. "Well, I'm glad it's only day one and you two are getting closer," Namjoon said with a cheeky smile. "Of course, he just carried me for about 30 minutes on his back. We had lots of time to get to know each other." She winked and Jimin groaned again. "Remind me why we allowed her to join the group?"

"Because, oppa, I'm cute and funny and you would be out of underwear right now if you didn't." She took a sip of her drink, laughing as the other boys continued to tease him. This was going to be a fun trip.