Sasaeng

Seulki meets her first sasaeng fan

Seulki stretched as she waited for the last few people to trickle their way down the line of the fan meet. She was tired, but she was happy she was able to meet a lot of fans today. It was fun, playing games and messing with each other. She leaned her head on Hoseok's shoulder and he patted it. "We're almost done, S. Just hang in there." She groaned. "But I'm tired." Hoseok laughed, ignoring her and talking animatedly with the ARMY in front of him. Seulki ran her fingers through her blue hair, smoothing it out. Sure, she was tired, but she'd lose millions of hours of sleep if met chatting with those who supported them.

Seulki was a little surprised to find a male fan, probably not much older than herself. Male fans weren't uncommon, especially with there being a girl in the group, but she got some bad juju when he sat in front of her. She smiled, making small talk. She didn't know why she felt so uncomfortable. He had done nothing to her, hadn't acted weird or anything. She looked up at the boy with black hair and eyes so dark she could've sworn they were black if she didn't know any better. "I'm your biggest fan, Seulki!" He beamed and she smiled, thanking him. "You're so pretty, but I'm sure you hear that all the time." She laughed a little, now becoming more uncomfortable. She could never take compliments well.

"Could we maybe hang out? I'd love to get to know you more! I can interview you for your fan site or something! I think we'd be really good friends!" He said, shoving something into her hand. She laughed, nervously and saw Hoseok and Jungkook tense up on either side of her. The fan wasn't exactly being quiet. She looked at the paper in her hand and saw a phone number. She smiled, gently placing the number back in front of him. He frowned. "I'm sorry. That's really sweet of you, but you know, company rules. And we're so busy, I don't even know if we'd have the time. But thank you for all your support!" She practically threw his album to Jungkook, just wanting him to move away from her.

The staff notified him that it was time for him to move on, but he wasn't budging. "Is that any way to treat your fans? I wasn't asking for a date. Just for us to hang out and become friends!" It was like his whole demeanor had done a complete 360. His eyes seemed darker if that was even possible. He was practically shaking from rage and Seulki knew if looks could kill, she'd be dead on the spot. Jungkook went to stand up and either make him move or kick him out but, like a light switch, his personality flipped again. "Sorry, I was just so excited to meet you. I got carried away." Seulki nodded, letting out a nervous chuckle. "It's alright, thank you again for all your support."

As the fan stood up, he leaned over to Seulki and whispered so only she could hear. "I'll see you again, soon. And you won't be able to reject me." Seulki held her breath, wanting to scream, wanting to slap him right across his smug face. Hoseok looked at her quizzically and Jungkook was staring daggers at the fan. Seulki quickly pulled herself together and forced herself to grab his hands and pat them, thanking him one last time. She doesn't remember the last few fans that came in front of her. The boys words replaying in her head. She sunk onto the not so comfortable couch in the green room, waiting for their manager to pull the van up. She closed her eyes, leaning her head on Hoseok's shoulder again.

"You alright, S?" He asked, gently kissing the top of her head. "I'm fine, just sleepy." She yawned and Hoseok smiled. "What did that guy say to you before he left?" Jungkook said, obviously still fuming over how rude someone could be to his member. Seulki paused, wondering if she should tell them. She brushed it off, just thinking he was another crazy sasaeng fan and it was an empty threat. Besides, the boys and their security wouldn't let anything happen to her. "Nothing just apologized again. That's all." She smiled but could tell Jungkook wasn't buying it. Thankfully, he didn't say anything else about it.

The manager came in and hurded them out like cattle to the van. Seulki couldn't help but feel like she was being watched. She shook off the feeling and figured it was just because she was exhausted. As the filed into the van, Seulki lunged for the back-corner seat, not wanting to be squished in between anyone. "Jeez. You're like an animal trying to kill their prey." Jin said, taking the seat across from her. Seulki glared at him, "I didn't want to be squished in between any walking giants today." Jin rolled his eyes but smiled. Seulki leaned her head against the window, closing her eyes. She felt her phone vibrate and pulled it out. Her blood ran cold at the message she just received.

There were pictures of her walking to the van just now. And one sentence that had her wide-eyed and looking out the back window every 10 seconds.

See you soon, beautiful.