Miniseries: Growing Up: Taehyung

Through the years, Taehyung has helped Seulki become more fashionable

When Taehyun first saw Seulki walk into the practice room, he was appalled by her fashion sense. She had on bright pink sweatpants and a lavender tank top. Her gym shoes were black, probably the only thing that would go with anything she was wearing. Her hair was lazily pulled into a messy bun, strands hanging loose around her face. She had minimal make up, but she hadn't rubbed it all in properly and you could see lines of foundation.

He tried not to care; they were only practicing after all. However, when their manager came in and suggested going out for dinner tonight, Taehyung knew he had to do something. They had all happily agreed because who doesn't like free food? "Manager-nim," Taehyung said, raising his hand. "Can we go in two hours? I have to take Seulki somewhere." Their manager and Seulki both looked at him with quirked eyebrows, but nonetheless, their manager agreed. "Fine, go get cleaned up and I'll pick you all up at the dorm in two hours." He walked out and Taehyung flashed Seulki his signature boxy smile. "Let's go!"

He practically dragged her out of the room and Seulki looked at the other boys for any indication of what was going on but they all wore the same confused look. "O-oppa where are we going?" She asked hesitantly and Taehyung chuckled. "You don't have to be so nervous. We need to find you clothes." He said, turning around and walking with more determination. She was confused still. "I have clothes at the dorm?" She asked more than told and Taehyung shook his head.

"Seulki, I love you, but if you go out in anything you own now, we might as well stop promotions right now. Your wardrobe is atrocious." She narrowed her hazel eyes at him. Her clothes weren't that bad. She just didn't particularly see why it mattered how she looked. People should like her, for her, right? "My clothes are just fine." She said through clenched teeth and Taehyung sighed, throwing his arm around her shoulders and pulling her forward. "Sure they are, S. Sure." He purred and she scoffed. However, she let him drag her to the nearest department store.

They entered and Seulki unconsciously took a step closer to Taehyung, trying to hide her small frame with his tall one and kept her head down. Taehyung noticed, but didn't say anything besides a small frown on his face. He pulled her towards the women's clothes and started rummaging through the racks. "Ah-ha!" He exclaimed after a few moments, raising up a black long-sleeved shirt with mesh sleeves. It had little pearls attached to the sleeves. "A-are you even sure I can pull that off?" She asked, looking the shirt up and down. It was pretty.

Taehyung scoffed, forcing it into her hands. "You can pull off anything, S." She smirked, shaking her head. "Then why can't I just wear something I have at the dorm?" She teased and Taehyung stared at her. "Except for what you have at the dorm. You can't pull that off. Now, go put this on and I'll find you pants." He turned and headed to another section and Seulki just chuckled, running off to the changing room. She had gotten the shirt on and she really did like it. It hugged her curves perfectly and the sleeves were loose fitting and made her arms look slimmer. She admired herself in the mirror, really liking it. Had wearing something like this ever made her feel pretty?

"Sir! That's the women's changing room, you can't just go in there!" She heard an employee yelling at someone and she held her breath. She knew who it was. "Don't worry, noona! I just have to give this to my friend!" She let out her breath at Taehyung's voice, throwing the door open. "Tae-oppa! You can't just come in here! Pervert!" She hissed and he rolled his eyes, handing her the denim blue skinny jeans. "Just put these on and then we'll go get shoes." He said before scurrying out.

She sighed, but slipped on the jeans, really surprised that Taehyung actually knew what she liked and what would fit her. Her outfit was later complete with some black heels and Taehyung had asked a lady in the makeup department to fix hers which earned him a slap to the back of his head. However, when she was fully ready an hour and a half later, she felt beautiful. "You look great! Now we have to get back so I can change." He said, pulling her along. She gave herself one last glance in the window and smiled. She really did look good.

Taehyung was the first person to show Seulki that what she wore could help her feel better about herself. After that day at the department store, Seulki had thrown out all her clothes back at the dorm and started to slowly accumulate more fashionable items. Dresses, skirts, blouses, tank tops, jeans, pants, shoes, etc. She even watched tutorials on doing makeup and was quickly an expert at it. If you were to ask anyone who they thought were the most fashionable members in BTS, it would quickly go to Taehyung and Seulki.

And now, here they were, getting ready for the Grammy's. Seulki was standing in front of the mirror, trying to pin her hair back. Taehyung smiled at her, proud of her outfit choice. The tan dress came to her mid-thigh and was skin-tight. It made her waist look smaller and accented her boobs (which Taehyung could have done without). Her black heeled boots came right past her knee and the black crop jacket completed the look. She looked great, except Taehyung didn't like the jacket. It didn't look right.

He walked forward, grabbing the bobby pins from her hand. "Let me help." He said and she did, smiling with gratitude. He pinned her silver hair back, and took off her jacket, handing her a longer black coat he snuck off her stylists rack. "Wear this instead, I think it would look better." She shot him a dazzling smile, pulling the coat on without question and nodding to herself in the mirror. "It does look better." She said and he smiled, kissing her temple. "Of course it is." He said, smugly and Seulki just chuckled, shaking her head.

Taehyung grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together as he pulled her towards where their car was waiting. "You know, it kind of sucks not being able to pick your clothes every day anymore." He pouted and Seulki giggled, squeezing his hand. "Don't worry, Tae. You can help me pick my afterparty outfit." He smiled, excited. He had the perfect idea. "I hope you're okay with being a tad revealing." Seulki shook her head, climbing into the car. "Please, oppa. I'll go naked if I could." Taehyung rolled his eyes, climbing in next to her. "Not this time." He said and she laughed.

"It'll be Jin that you'll have to hide me from." She said and Taehyung shrugged. "I should probably pick his outfit too."