Off Day

Seulki is having a rough day and finds comfort in Yoongi

Seulki sighed and stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. She wasn't having a good day and it was making it worse because she didn't even know why. She was late for practice this morning, didn't want to leave her bed, messed up the dance number (so she thought), and because she was late, she didn't get to put on enough makeup. She sighed again, adjusting her ponytail and staring at her reflection. She really hated her hazel eyes right now. And her skin was too pale. She groaned, turning around and walking out. She was thankful her practice was done for the day.

However, she didn't want to go home. She knew the boys still had energy to burn off and she wanted no part of it tonight. She just wanted to lay down and bundle up in her covers and sleep this bad day away. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head and she practically sprinted to Yoongi's studio. She entered the code and closed the door quietly behind her, happy that it was deserted for once. He must really be tired if he didn't stay late tonight, she thought. She grabbed the fluffiest pillow she could find and a thin blanket. It wasn't exactly what she wanted, but at least she could enjoy some peace and serenity.

She laid on the couch, bundled up for god knows how long just staring at the ceiling. She was currently chastising herself for feeling this way when there was no reason too. She groaned, rubbing her hands over her face. She heard the quiet beeping of buttons and internally groaned that she was no longer going to be left to her peaceful solitude. She didn't bother looking at who walked in, knowing only she knew the password outside of Yoongi. Yoongi softly smiled at his maknae curled up on his couch. "Thought I'd find you here." He said quietly and Seulki snorted in response. "Where else would I be?" Yoongi didn't answer but smiled at her snarky response. Just like her.

He quietly set down a cup of ramen and some soju on the table in front of her and threw a blanket over her along with a pillow to the face. "Yah! What was that for?!" She said, sitting up and glaring at him. "I figured you'd want your own pillow and blanket for the night." She looked down to see that it was, in fact, her pillow and comforter from the dorm. Had he really gone there and come all the way back just for this? Seulki couldn't help the small smile that tugged at her lips. "How did you even know I was going to sleep here?" She said, raising an eyebrow. Yoongi shrugged, sitting in his chair and grabbing his own ramen cup and drink. "I didn't." But he did know that she was going too.

Yoongi could tell Seulki was having a bad day, she's never late. Hell, they've caught her practicing hours before they were even supposed to be waking up to get ready. He also noticed the bags under eyes and the way it took just a little longer for her to rise up from her bed this morning. Not to mention the sighs and looks of frustration when she thought she got the choreography wrong; which she didn't. He slurped his noodles, swiveling around in his chair and powering on his computer. He was planning on working tonight. Seulki looked at him quizzically but picked up the ramen and basically gulped it down, along with the soju. She laid back down, feeling much more comfortable with her comforter and pillow. She peeked at Yoongi who had headphones over his ears and intense gaze focused on his computer.

She smiled again; she loved watching him work. She found it amusing how he drowned out everything around him and solely focused on the music. Yoongi could feel her stare on him and he looked back over his shoulder, smiling at her. "You good?" She nodded, biting her lip and laying back down. She was still feeling angry and frustrated with herself. She stood up, tapping him on the shoulder. "Oppa, I'm going to go wash my face." He grabbed her wrist, gently sitting her back down. "No, you aren't, here," he handed her a pack of makeup wipes. He knew she was going to go stand in the bathroom and just scrutinize herself more than she already was.

Seulki sighed, now annoyed that she felt he was reading her mind. She took the makeup wipes out of his hand anyways, wiping her face and laid back down, feeling the exhaustion of the day wash over her. She closed her eyes, almost immediately falling asleep. She felt Yoongi climb on the couch behind her and join her under the covers. She didn't open her eyes, just scooted a little to make room. He kissed her temple, moving some hair out of her face. "You know you did great today, right? Just like every day." He said and she scrunched up her face. She would be lying if it didn't feel nice to hear that though, especially today. "Thank you, oppa."

She was thanking him for so much more than his compliment and Yoongi knew it. Sure, it annoyed her when he knew exactly what she wanted or exactly what she was going to do without her having to say or do anything. Sure, it annoyed her when he stopped her from doing things she wanted to do. At the same time, she absolutely loved that he could read her like that. That she didn't have to say what she needed, didn't have to say how she was feeling, didn't have to outwardly say this is what I'm going to do and I probably shouldn't. She scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her small frame, kissing her temple one last time.

"I love you, Yoongi-oppa."

"Love ya to, baby."