Burn The Stage-Fighter

Jin and Taehyung get in a fight and Seulki is dragged in the middle of it

"You can finish this faster move more quickly!" Tae said, making animated arm movements. Seulki could hear the anger in his voice but kept quiet, like everyone else was doing. She looked back and forth between her two older members. "I run at full speed to get there! You keep complaining to me but what you do you want me to do?!" Jin said back, his voice raising. Seulki opened her mouth to say something, at least to get them to stop yelling. They had 5 minutes to be on stage. She felt someone squeeze her thigh and looked over to see Yoongi shaking his head. She sighed, sitting back down.

"You can be quicker!" Tae said, running his hand through his already styled hair. "Seulki, don't you think he can move faster than that?!" Seulki's eyes widened, not sure what to say. She didn't want to pick sides. "Yah! Leave her out of this, Taehyung!" Jin yelled at him. Namjoon burst into the room, voice loud, stern and final. "We can't be doing this right now. We have literally no time. We need to go get on stage. We will have to figure this out later. Let's go." Everyone silently followed him out of the room. Yoongi took Seulki's hand, squeezing it. "Don't' worry about it, S. We'll handle it after. It's just a petty fight." He whispered in her ear, kissing her temple before getting into his position.

Seulki noticed Namjoon giving Tae a quick hug before getting into position. She could see Tae wiping his face and she felt horrible. She knew it wasn't her fight, none of it was her fault but she hated seeing her other members struggling, especially when it was with each other. She took her place in between Jin and Jungkook and grabbed Jin's hand, giving it a small squeeze. He looked down and met her hazel eyes, a small but sad smile on his face. He quickly brought her hand to his lips and gave it a small kiss. "We can do this, oppa." She said, on her tip toes to whisper in his ear. He smiled again, nodding.

Time Skip

The concert went off without any issues. All the members were thankful that Jin and Taehyung were able to stay professional even if they weren't talking to each other afterwards. Everyone was gathered in the small living area of one of the hotel rooms, eating and drinking. Jungkook was making small talk, but the tension was still in the air and everyone could feel it. Finally, Namjoon spoke up. "We can't do stuff like that right before we go on stage. We are Bangtan. We're family. We need to stay professional and we can't solve everything, and it ruins our chemistry on stage."

Taehyung looked down, tears coming to his eyes again. Jin said nothing but stared at Taehyung. "I'm sorry, Jin-hyung." Tae said softly. "I spoke to you with attitude and I shouldn't have." Jin grunted but accepted the apology. "It's fine, V. But just because I'm older than you doesn't mean that I don't feel depressed or sad, you know?" Tae's head snapped up, looking his older brother in the eyes. "I try to stay happy and positive for all of you, but I struggle too, V. And when you give me attitude it just blows up in my head and makes me mad."

"I'm sorry, hyung. I really am. I forget that sometimes cause you're always so positive and cheerful."

"You need to apologize to Seulki too, V. There was no reason to throw her in the middle of it." Jin said and Taehyung looked at his maknae. "I'm sorry, S. I was just angry and upset." Seulki smiled softly, getting up off Hoseok's lap and went and sat behind Taehyung, back hugging him. "It's fine, V-oppa. I'm not upset or angry. I just want us to squash this and have a good night." Tae leaned into her touch, smiling and Jin smiled as well. "Still brothers, hyung?" He asked and Jin laughed. "Even if I hate you one day, we're always going to be brothers."

"ABOUT TIME!" Jimin yelled, grabbing a bottle of champagne and popping the cork. Everyone laughed, taking the glasses he had just filled. "BANGTAN FOREVER!" Namjoon yelled, throwing his hand in the air. Everyone followed suit, yelling Bangtan and clinking their glasses. "Yah! I can't reach!" Seulki pouted. She hated that she was so short compared to the rest of them.

"Drink your milk, S. It'll help you grow taller!" Hoseok said, handing over a carton of milk. She glared at him, not even the least bit curious as to where the hell he managed to get a carton of milk. She took one of the couch pillows and threw it at his face. Thankfully, he'd already chugged his champagne.

The rest of the night consisted of BTS having a pillow fight and beating the anger and stress they had out on their other members. All in good fun, of course. Laughter could be heard for at least an hour and when their manager came to tell them they needed to sleep already, he walked in and smiled as all of BTS was snuggled together on the floor, peacefully sleeping.