My Eyes

Seulki has a raunchy outfit for their new concept and the boys are not okay with it

A/N: this takes place during the blood, sweat & tears era

Seulki smiled at herself in the mirror and thanked her stylist profusely. She absolutely lived for this concept and she was loving every minute of it. She felt classy and sexy and hoped that they could continue on with this concept for a while, maybe even the rest of their careers. The Chanel shorts she had on could be considered underwear and definitely left nothing for the imagination were paired with black fishnets that had little crystals where the netting met. The diamonds on the buttons of the pockets glinted in the light. Her black crop top had some glitter, but it was low-cut, like Jimin's button is and made her boobs stand out. The silver Gucci jacket she wore over it was probably her favorite. It made her shine and contrasted perfectly with her pale pink hair. She had on plain black stiletto's that made her legs seem longer.

She admired the sparkly accessories, her silver faux diamond choker, the different rings on her fingers and her favorite Seversky crystal bracelet that the boys had gifted her for her birthday one year. Her read lips stood out on her pale face, but she thought it completed the look. She looked hot and she knew it and she was ready to flaunt it everywhere and anywhere she could. "Seulki it's time to start!" Her manager said, walking and quickly leaving. "Coming!" She sing-songed, throwing a robe over herself and walking to the set. V snorted as she walked up, "that's your outfit?" He teased, pointing to her robe. She rolled her eyes but winked at him, "just you wait and see, oppa. You'll all be surprised."

They shot individual scenes first, Seulki urging the boys to go first. She knew they would all have something to say about her outfit and she wasn't going to give them the chance to make her change before she could record something in it. "Choi Seulki, your up!" She head the director and she flashed him a bright smile, giving him a thumbs up. She walked on her to her scene, ready to dance around and show off her look. She took the robe off as the director counted down and had to keep the smirk off her face as all 7 of her members jaws dropped to the floor. She danced around, performing the choreography perfectly. She felt amazing and by the way it was the first take and she hadn't heard anyone scream cut yet, she figured she had to be performing amazingly.

Finally, the director yelled cut and congratulated her on a great job. It was time for the group shots before changing outfits and Seulki waved her boys over. "Who the hell thought this was okay for you to wear?!" Jin said as he came and stood in front of her, trying to block her view from anyone with his tall frame and broad shoulders. Seulki rolled her eyes. "It fits the concept, oppa. Besides, I look amazing!" She twirled around, pulling her shorts down a bit and Jin almost had a heart attack. Hoseok picked up her tossed aside robe as they waited for staff to change the scene around. "Please put this back on. My eyes can't see this. My sweet, young, sister has turned rogue." She giggled at his dramaticness but put the robe on anyways.

"I think it looks good," Jungkook shrugged. As long as Seulki was happy, he was happy. "Thanks, Kookie!" She said, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "You look like a hooker." V said teasingly, but Yoongi smacked the back of his head. "Ow!" He said, rubbing the back of his hair and Seulki giggled. "Watch your mouth." Seulki rolled her eyes, taking her robe off again and getting into position. "We have a dance to do, boys." She said and Namjoon groaned. "You need to change. Now." Seulki shook her head, pulling him into his posting and they started filming again. "We have one more solo scene for Seulki!" The director called and she nodded happily, skipping to her x.

The boys watched in nervousness and a little pride, but mostly just waiting to be able to wrap her in a blanket burrito so no one could look at her. She improvised some moves, eating a cherry very sensually and Jin almost choked. All the boys, including Jungkook, had flushed faces. "My eyes. My eyes are burning. My innocent eyes." Jungkook said, clapping his arm over his eyes and trying to shake the image of Seulki out of his head. Namjoon clapped his hands over his face. "We've raised an absolute demon." Jin nodded, shaking his head and narrowing his eyes. "I'm going to talk to her stylist." He marched away, hands clenched into fists.

Jimin chuckled at his bandmates, "I think she's doing great. Look at how much she is loving herself right now." He said, watching in awe as she improvised some mildly provocative moves into her scene. The outfit and sexy concept didn't bother him much, watching with pride as his younger member exuded self-confidence and love. They finished her solo scene, Hoseok immediately running up and covering her with a robe again. "You did great, S. But why don't we go change into something a little less revealing." She scoffed, crossing her arms and popping her hip out. "I'm not a child! There's plenty of girls idols that have worn way worse and way less than this."

Namjoon awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Yes, love. But they're older than you, adults." Seulki narrowed her eyes at him. "I. Am. An. Adult." She said through clenched teeth and Namjoon smiled sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders. "You'll always be our baby." Seulki wasn't sure of her next outfit, but she wanted to spark some fear into her boys for not being as supportive as she wanted them to be. "Y'know, if you think this outfit is bad, waiting until you see the next one!" She winked and walked off with a smirk towards her dressing room. The 6 boys stood there, mouths hanging open. "I didn't know it could get worse than that," Yoongi mumbled and Namjoon grunted.

"A demon. An absolute demon. She's not human." He mumbled and the others slowly nodded in agreement.