Taken

BTS and Monsta X search for Seulki

Seulki slowed down, catching her breath once she made it outside. She was tired, out of breath and felt bile rising in her throat. She quickly moved further down the back entryway of the venue and vomited. She groaned, wiping her lips with the sleeve of Jungkook's jacket and sliding down the wall. She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. The message kept replaying in her head. Then all the events leading up to it. The weird messages from blocked numbers the past few months, the crappy photos taken of her, the feeling like she's being watched constantly. The fan yanking her backwards. She froze. Maybe they weren't yanking her backwards but trying to pull her towards them. She shuddered, wrapping her arms around her knees and burying her head in them. She just needed a minute and then she would have to go tell everyone. She should've said something when it all first started.

She took a few more deep breaths, calming her shaking body. She was glad she was alone and that no one followed her; she hated showing this type of emotion in front of people. Her head shot up when she heard footsteps coming towards her. Her eyes frantically searched around for the source and then she saw him. She knew who it was instantly. It was the boy from the fan meeting all those months ago; the one that had the almost black eyes that gave her the creeps. She stood up, scowl on her face. "You can't be back here." All he did was chuckle. He had on all black, almost blending in with the shadows, but Seulki could see his eyes. Her heart was beating fast, but she was doing her best not to let how scared she was show. He walked until he was towering over her small frame and even though he was wearing a mask, Seulki could tell he was smirking by his eyes. "Listen, I don't know what your problem is, but you need to leave me alone. Now. While I'm still being nice."

He chuckled and in one swift movement he had one hand over her mouth and was dragging her away to god knows where.

A few minutes before

BTS was frantically running down hallways, calling Seulki's name. Taehyung and Hoseok had already ran into the girl's washroom, calling her name and throwing all the stall doors open. Thankfully, no one else was in there at the time. Monsta X was heading back from their stage and saw the 7 members frantically running everywhere. "Kihyun! Did you see Seulki anywhere?!" Yoongi practically screamed. "No, the last time we saw her was when you guys were on stage." He responded, getting nervous. "What happened? Where is she?" Hyungwon asked, stepping forward and seeming more distraught than everyone else. Changkyun looked at him quizzically but didn't say anything. "We don't know. She ran out of the room and then we saw this on her phone." Namjoon said, holding up her phone. The 6 boys quickly scrolled throw and their eyes grew wide.

"Let's go. We'll help you find her." Jooheon said, starting to walk towards the back entrance. Hyungwon and Hoseok followed, the other splitting up. Namjoon had already contacted their manager and the police had been called. The three boys threw the door to the back entrance open and started their down the narrow street. "Do you have any idea who this could be? She hasn't said anything?" Hyungwon asked, becoming more anxious by the minute. Hoseok shook his head sadly. "That's the thing about Seulki. She doesn't tell anyone when something is going on, she's really good at hiding it. We had no idea." Hyungwon lips were pushed into tight line, his eyes dark, his hands clenched into fists but if you looked closely, you could see they were shaking.

They heard a loud noise from down the way and someone yell and they took off into a sprint. When they rounded the corner, they saw Seulki standing over a figure that was groaning on the ground. "Don't ever fucking touch me again! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Hoseok sighed in relief, sprinting towards her and wrapping his arms around her. "Seulki! Oh my god! We've been looking for you everywhere! What the hell happened?! Who is this?!" He glared at the person on the ground that was now trapped by Jooheon and Hyungwon. Hoseok quickly called their manager and a few seconds later there was flashing lights and 11 other grown men sprinting towards them. "SEULKI!" Jimin yelled, clinging to her like a koala bear.

Seulki gratefully hugged him back, squeezing tighter than normal. Sure, she was able to get him off her but now all she could feel was the fear of what could have happened. Her manager and the police asked her numerous questions, Namjoon showed them the messages on her phone. She sat there, hearing the members ask her if she was okay, asking her if she was hurt, throwing around anger about the man. Hyungwon noticed that she wasn't really listening and could see the slight tremble in her body that she was doing her best to keep in. He slid next to her on the ground, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Wanna go back inside?" She nodded gratefully. Hyungwon said he was taking her in to change and then would bring her right back out to go home.

He guided her through the maze of hallways, his arm never leaving her. She kept her head down, not looking at anyone. When they reached BTS's dressing room, she collapsed onto the sofa, finally letting the anxiety, fear and scared come out. She let out loud sobs, unable to contain them any longer. Hyungwon was by her side in an instant. "Hey, hey," he cooed, "you're okay now. You're alright. You're safe." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his chest. She bunched up his shirt in her fists, letting her sobs out. "I-I thought he was g-going to take me. Oh my god, he was going to take me. Is this how it's always going to b-be? Oh my god." Hyungwon shushed her, running his fingers through her hair. "No, S. No. It's just one person. Unfortunately, that's the life we live. But you're fine, you're okay. We're here, I'm here."

She calmed down, her sobs turning into quiet sniffles. "Thank you. For everything." Hyungwon smiled, nodding his head and kissing the top of hers. "Of course. I'm glad to know that you can fend for yourself. I'm not much for a knight in shing armor." Seulki chuckled, wiping her nose with her sleeve. "We got to go, but I'll wait here till Namjoon comes. I texted him." Seulki nodded gratefully and a few moments later, there was a soft knock at the door and Namjoon came in. He hid his smile at the two cuddled on the couch and then thanked Hyungwon about a million times before he left. He sat next to Seulki, handing her some sweatpants and a hoodie.

"Thank you, oppa. I'm sorry I never said anything." He smiled, kissing her forehead and wrapping her in a tight hug. "I'm just glad you're okay, S. I'm so fucking glad. Please, Seulki. You need to talk to us, especially about things like this." She nodded, agreeing with him. He helped her change, only staying a few feet away to ease her anxiety and his. He wrapped his arm around her, guiding out of the room and to the car waiting for them. "Everyone went back. They wanted to set up something nice, to help relax you. Let's go home." Seulki got into the car, sticking like glue to Namjoon's side. "I love you, oppa. I'm so grateful for all of you." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder. He hummed in response, wrapping his arm around her and leaning his on hers.

"Nothing like this will happen again. I don't care if we have to hire more security or what. But we will be here. You're never going to be alone." She nodded, grateful for the 7 boys she gets to call her family.