Predebut-Work Pt. 1

The boys are not happy that Seulki is pushing herself beyond her limits.

Seulki collapsed onto the ground in the dance studio. She was exhausted, sweaty and her ankle was bothering her. Her now cherry red hair had fallen out of her bun and was sticking to her wet skin. She spread out like a star fish, trying to catch her breath. She checked the time on the wall clock. 3:46AM. She tried to count how many hours she had been here already. Her and the boys woke up the previous morning and were at the studio by 5AM sharp. They practiced until almost 10 at night. She had snuck back out after she was sure that everyone was asleep and came back to practice.

Seulki knew she was pushing herself far too much, but she needed to be perfect. Their debut was less than a month away and she didn't want to hold the group back. There was no room for mistakes. She took a deep breath, standing back up on shaky legs. She walked over and restarted the music, quickly hobbling to her position. Her ankle was throbbing, her legs wanted to give out, her muscles were sore, but she needed to push on. She went through the number numerous times, barely stopping to take a sip of water. She needed to perfect it, she needed to be more powerful, stronger. She slowly made her way over to replay the music, ignoring her exhaustion and muscle pains. She didn't even know what time it was anymore at this point.

Again, she hobbled back to her position, starting the number again. She glared at herself in the mirror, hoping that it would will her body to do what she wanted it too. She was so focused she didn't notice the door to the practice room swing open, revealing 6 very shocked boys. She went to turn and felt a sharp pain shoot up from her foot to her knee. She yelped, falling to the ground with tears in her eyes. The tears were not from the pain, but because she messed up the number. She clutched her leg to her chest, willing the tears that were forming to go away. She jumped and screamed a little when she heard Hoseok's voice. "SEULKI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

She turned her head, now more upset that she has been caught practicing when she should be resting. Hoseok was already at her side, pulling her shoe off. Taehyung was right by his side a few moments later offering her water and a towel. She graciously accepted, wiping her face off and gulping the water down. "Seulki when did you even get here?! We've been looking for you sine we woke up!" She cursed at herself for not paying attention to the time. She usually makes it back in time to catch an hour or two of sleep before the boys have woken up. "A few minutes ago."

"THAT"S A DAMN LIE!" Jin screamed and she flinched. "The security guard at the desk said you got here at almost midnight and he hasn't seen you since!" Seulki's eyes lowered to the ground. She couldn't even argue back with Jin. He was right after all and he had proof. She winced and groaned a little as Hoseok rolled her ankle. "S, it's not broken but you probably just rolled it a little. You need to take a break. And sleep." He gently put her shoe back on. She shook her head. "I need to practice. Let's get ready." She stood up again on shaky legs, placing her hand on Taehyung's head to help push herself up.

He growled, standing up and wrapping his arm around her waist, pretty much supporting all her weight. "No, you don't. You need to rest." She quickly wriggled out of his grasp, hobbling over to her phone to replay the music. Namjoon and Yoongi gave each other a worried glance. They knew she needed rest, but they knew she was too tired right now to know she needed it. "Seulki, baby. . ." Yoongi started but she shushed him. Finally, Jin ran over, ripping her phone out of her hands.

"OPPA!" She screamed, biting her tongue from swearing. "YOU'RE DONE SEULKI! YOU NEED TO REST. YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSELF." Seulki was not seething with rage, she couldn't feel the pain in her ankle. She hated being babied. "I AM NOT A CHILD, KIM SEOKJIN!" She screamed and she saw his sharp glare. "Then stop acting like one, dammit. Yoongi take her to your studio to sleep. You're done, Seulki." His voice was lower, his words final. Yoongi walked over, grabbing Seulki's arm gently but she ripped it out of his grip and stomped towards the door.

When she left the room, she leaned against the wall and slid to the ground. She hated fighting with the boys, especially Jin because she knew he was only doing what he thought was best. She closed her eyes, her head throbbing, her ankle throbbing and her muscles sore. She closed her eyes, tears pricking the corners from frustration and pain. She felt Yoongi's presence next to her and peeked one eye open. "Get on," he gestured to his back, kneeling down in front of her.

She didn't argue and climbed on, resting her forehead on his shoulder. He silently walked her to his studio, entering the passcode and laying her down on the couch. He covered her with a thin blanket and gave her a pillow. He sat down, running his fingers through her hair. "We only care, ya know." She hummed in response, already half asleep as he continued to gently stroke her hair. "You need to take care of yourself, Seulki. We need you. Jin needs you." Seulki sighed, turning to look up at Yoongi. "I'm sorry, oppa." He smiled his ghost smiled and kissed her forehead. "Sleep, baby. Talk to Jin when you've rested." He got up and left the room and she instantly fell asleep.

Hello everyone!  It is my birthday weekend so, sorry this update came so late!  Enjoy!  Requests are open; please send me your requests!