Date Night

Some Seulki and Hyungwon fluff

Seulki felt giddy as she rung the bell for the all-too-familiar building. A few moments later the door opened to reveal a sleepy but smiling Hyungwon. "You look beautiful," her murmured, pulling her gently through the doorway and closing the door, kissing her cheek. Seulki was happy the windows were all tinted so no lurking paparazzi could snap a photo. Seulki blushed at his compliment and kiss, covering her face with her hair. "C'mon, let's go up. I got the movie all set up and Kihyun made us some snacks." Seulki nodded, lacing their fingers together and letting him pull her along to the elevators.

When they arrived at the Hyungwon's dorm, Seulki took a deep breath. None of their groups, outside of Taehyung knew they were dating and this would be the first time Seulki was meeting his members as his girlfriend. They entered through the door and Seulki almost jumped out of her skin at the 7 members peering from around the corner. Hyungwon rolled his eyes. "I asked you not to be weird. This is considered weird." A tall girl, taller than Seulki at least, stepped out, and smiled brightly at her, bringing her in for a hug. "I'm Jane. Nice to meet you." She said and then turned around and walked down a hallway. Seulki noticed how the others frowned as she walked away, including Hyungwon. She squeezed his hand a little and he gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. His leaving is still hard for us."

Seulki nodded, understanding what he was referring too. They chatted with the rest of the members for a while until Hyungwon finally kicked them out of the living room. "Sorry if they were nosy." He said as they heard the last door close shut. Seulki gigged, shaking her head. "Please, Hyungwon, I live with 7 boys. Nothing is nosy to me anymore." He laughed, settling down on the couch and waiting for the movie to start. "I guess Jane must feel the same way at this point." He said and Seulki hummed in response. "You know, I almost forgot you guys had a girl in your group. She's not in the tabloids a lot and usually I just see you 6, not her." Hyungwon shrugged. "She's just reserved. It's hard for her to open up to people. You should've seen when we first met her. She barely spoke a word. We thought she was mute for the longest." Seulki smiled. ''Well, I would like to be her friend one day if she's okay with that." Hyungwon hummed in response, agreeing it would be good for Jane to have some more estrogen in her life.

They settled in on the couch, Seulki leaning into Hyungwon's side and he had his arms wrapped around her. A while later Seulki stood up. "Mind if I get something to drink?" She asked, nodding her head towards the kitchen. "Only if you grab me a coke." Seulki snorted but smiled, "yes your highness." Seulki walked to the kitchen and grabbed the drinks out of the fridge, almost dropping them when she turned around to find Jane sitting there staring at her. "Oh! You scared me. I didn't see you there." She chuckled nervously. Jane smirked a little. "Most people don't notice me. It's my specialty. How long have you two been a thing?" Seulki placed the drinks on the counter, totally forgetting that Hyungwon was impatiently waiting for his in the other room and took the seat next to Jane. "Not too long, a few weeks, maybe. It's still fairly new. I'm sorry if it's awkward right now." She averted her gaze to the floor.

Jane smiled, "it's not awkward. Just weird to see Hyungwon be able to stay awake long enough to have a relationship." Seulki laughed at that. "H-How are you doing? Y'know, with everything?" Jane frowned, her turn to look away. Her black hair fell over the side of her face as she tried to keep tears in. "As good as I can be, I guess." She muttered. Seulki took her hand which caused Jane to flinch back a little but Seulki pretended not to notice. "If you need anything you can have my number. I know your boys are here but sometimes just a girls day can help." Jane smiled a little at the bright smile plastered on Seulki's face. "I-I think I'd like that." Seulki nodded enthusiastically, exchanging numbers and then remembering her boyfriend was awaiting her arrival and politely excused herself.

"What took so long? Our dorm isn't that big." Hyungwon said as Seulki walked back in. "I was making friends, Wonnie." She said, settling back into his side. "You mean she actually spoke?!" She jumped at Minhyuk's voice and then a shoe flew across the room towards him, missing his head by a centimeter. Hyungwon sighed, leaning his head back. "Welcome to my everyday life." Seulki kissed his cheek as Jane and Minhyuk argued back and forth. "Reminds me of home. I like it." Kihyun came in a few minutes later, scolding his two members and dragging them back to the bedrooms. Seulki sighed contently as the movie finished, her head laying in Hyungwon's lap and him casually running his fingers through her hair. He smiled down at her. "I promise next time we'll go out. Just us two." Seulki smiled, "so there is a next time?" Hyungwon rolled his eyes, poking her side causing her to jump. "Of course there is. Now let's get you home before Jin sends out a search party." Seulki snorted but wouldn't put it past him to do so.

He walked her down to the doors, placing a gentle kiss on her lips before she walked out to her taxi. When she arrived home, Taehyung was smirking at her. "What?" She said. "Might want to fix your lipstick, S. Scandalous." She smacked the back of his head, taking off towards the bathroom and fixing her makeup. The smile on her face didn't leave though and she was greatly anticipating her next date night.