Unprecedented

Seulki and Yoongi have a real conversation

Seulki sighed to keep her nerves down as she got ready. She was still on her forced break but to be honest it was kind of nice to be able to relax and focus on herself for a bit. She had to go meet with Bang today and talk with him about everything and knowing Bang, he was going to help in any way he could.

All the boys had been extremely supportive and while she knew some of them were still a little upset, she was grateful to have them, as always. Jin was making sure she was eating proper meals and had even written out a schedule for her to follow. Jimin, V, and Jungkook had been doing everything they could to distract her and keep her entertained.

Namjoon had been making sure she was keeping up with appointments and accompanying her to them if his schedule allowed. He had also sheepishly asked her to start teaching him how to cook simple meals which she found to be the most entertaining thing on the planet. Hoseok had been secretly going to her apartment with her and working on dance moves so she wouldn't feel left behind and she was extremely grateful for that.

However, Yoongi hadn't really spoken to her much since the whole ordeal. Yes, he was still silently supporting her. She ever missed the way he wouldn't even touch his food until she had. Or how he would watch her eating, making sure that she was actually eating thinking that she didn't notice him. And she frequently found their pantry in the dorm filled with her favorite sugary snacks that she knew Jin wasn't buying on his shopping trips.

But, they had yet to have a real conversation. Seulki hadn't tried to initiate one either. She knew he was angry; he had always been the one she could go to when she was struggling, no matter how serious. He accompanied her to therapy sessions when she first started going because he knew how anxiety-inducing it could be. He stood up for her online when fans started getting nasty. He was the one that came up with her taking a break.

She sighed again. She wanted to talk to him, have a real conversation with him. But in all honesty, she was scared. She wasn't sure how much she was ready to tell him and she knew she was going to want to know everything. So, she avoided him and he avoided her. Except today, that couldn't happen. Namjoon and Jin still were only allowing her out as long as someone was with her. One of them preferably.

Everyone had left for the day. Except Yoongi. He was to accompany her to see Bang. She was a little anxious, but Yoongi had seemed unbothered when Namjoon had brought it up. She heard a knock at the bedroom door and she jumped a little, calling for him to come in. "Are you ready? We should get going." She nodded, standing up and following him out. "Here," he shoved a granola bar behind him and she smiled softly. "Thank you."

It was silent the whole way to the company, neither of them uttering a word. Seulki leaned her head on the window, staring out into the bright daylight. "I hate that we can't just go for a walk or something," she mumbled, trying to make small talk. She heard him chuckle a little. "Yeah. Soon enough. We're here." He got out of the car and Seulki joined him.

They politely greeted the lady behind the desk, making their way to the elevator. It was still silent and awkward and she hated this feeling. She also felt a twinge of guilt, but she was trying not to let it eat at her. She heard the ding and her and Yoongi stepped on, Yoongi pushing the button for the floor and the doors closed. The only sound was the elevator music softly playing on the speaker.

Then the elevator jerked. Seulki stumbled a little in her heels and Yoongi caught her by the arm, steadying her. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Is it stuck?" Yoongi went to push the button to open the doors but there was nothing. "Looks like it. Lemme text manager." He pulled his phone out, texting their manager and slipped it back in his pocket. Seulki slid to the floor, leaning against the wall.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "What?" She said, shrugging her shoulders. "We're going to be here for a while, might as well get comfy." Yoongi grunted, sliding on the opposite wall. "Yoongi?" She asked quietly after a few moments. He didn't say anything but his eyes met her hazel ones. "Do you hate me?"

She saw his face fall and his eyes widen a little. "I don't—why would—I don't hate you. Why would you even think that?!" He sounded mildly annoyed and she shrugged, averting her gaze to the floor. "We've barely spoken since everything. And yeah, I'm avoiding you, but you're also avoiding me. You've only said like 10 words to me the whole time today." He bit his lip, tearing his gaze away from her.

"I would never hate you," he said quietly, shuffling to move next to her and taking her hand in his. "You needed space, I needed space. I needed to cool down, get my thoughts straight. You needed time for you. I—I didn't want to talk to you while being angry." She hummed, absentmindedly rubbing her thumb over his.

"I'm sorry. That I didn't come to you. Everyone was already stressed and I didn't want to make it worse. But I guess I did, huh?" She offered a small laugh and Yoongi smirked. "Maybe just a little." He winked and she rolled her eyes, but a smile was on her face. "I'm getting better and I want to get better. It's just a little hard sometimes. Sometimes I feel really alone and I know I'm not but it just feels that way sometimes."

Yoongi hummed, kissing her temple. "Well, next time you feel that way I give you special privilege to go to my studio or find me. You can just sit there, like we always do." She smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. "That'd be great. And I can work on some of the songs!" Yoongi shook his head, muttering that there was no way in hell she was touching his equipment.

Her watch went off with an alarm and she frowned, shutting it off. "I'm supposed to eat lunch now." Her lips formed a pout and Yoongi smiled, pushing her up and off him and reaching for his bag. "Don't tell Seokjin-ie, it's not the healthiest, but it's still something." He pulled out a few of her favorite snacks that she knew he'd been the one buying. She picked one up, opening the wrapper and taking a big bite.

"Secrets safe with me!" She winked.