Care For You

Snippet of Seulki taking care of Yoongi after his surgery

A/N: Yoongi is literally my ultimate bias and I'm so glad he took this step to heal himself and hopefully won't have to live with the physical pain anymore.

Seulki didn't bother knocking on the door in front of her, entering the passcode and waltzing right in as if it was her own apartment. Yoongi had recently decided to get surgery on his shoulder and Seulki was so happy. She knew how much he had been struggling with the pain of it and had suggested numerous times for him to take it more seriously and get it taken care of.

She was glad he had finally made that decision and while she was a little sad that he wouldn't be able to join them for their upcoming promotions, she was more than happy that this was going to improve his quality of life. She couldn't wait to see him happier and moving around without having to worry if the pain was going to start. "Oppa, I'm here!"

His brother had been taking care of him a lot since he first got back from the hospital due to the members still preparing, but they had all taken whatever free time they had to give his family a break and to see their brother. "You should be practicing, not here." She rolled her eyes at the grumbling from behind her as she emptied the shopping bags and turned around, narrowing her eyes at him. "And you should be laying in bed and not moving around so much but here we are."

He only snorted in response and she smiled brightly, knowing she had won. "I just wanted some water." She sighed, shaking her head and turning around. "C'mon, to the couch. I'll bring you water. Seriously, you'll never get better if you don't listen to what the doctor tells you." She gently guided him to the couch, handing him the remote and leaving to return with his glass of water a few moments later.

"How is it?" She asked, nodding towards his shoulder. He shrugged and groaned in pain. "Can't even do small things like that right now." He mumbled and she let out a little giggle. "You will though, soon. It's just sore because it's still new. Did you take your pain meds?" He nodded and she was happy to know that he could still take care of himself. Not that she didn't think he could, but she knew they all tended to act like babies when they were sick, her included.

"It's just weird." He said and she raised a brow. "What do you mean?" Yoongi ran his good hand through his hair, leaning back carefully against the couch. "I just want to keep working. I have so many ideas and I can barely write them down let alone sit in front of the computer and compose them." She smiled, shaking her head. This was the Yoongi she had grown to love. Always wanting to work, always feeling the itch to do something rather than sit and focus on himself and his health.

"Is it really that hard to just focus on you, Yoongs? You just had surgery." She was teasing and he knew that. "I know, I know. I just feel bad. You're all working hard and I'm just here. Sitting on the couch like a lazy dumpling." Seulki let out a laugh, throwing her head back. "The cutest dumpling," she added with a wink and he rolled his eyes. "Thank you for coming though, really. All of you. You don't have too, I know you're all tired."

Seulki patted his leg, offering him a soft smile. "You're our family, Yoongi. Always will be. Of course, we're going to see you especially after you had surgery. Plus, we need to give your brother a break sometimes. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown you off the balcony or smothered you yet." Yoongi narrowed his eyes at her as she grinned at him. "I'm the best patient anyone could ever have."

She snorted, grabbing the remote from him and flipping through the channels. "I'm sure you are. You're just a couch dumpling now anyways, right?" Yoongi growled at her and she only blew him a kiss. As much as he wanted to smack her right now for teasing him when he was down—literally—he appreciated the banter. Sitting inside all day without being able to work on music was getting boring and hard.

"I can write your ideas down for you." She said after a few moments of silence and Yoongi cocked his head to the side, already forgetting their conversation from two minutes ago. "What?" She rolled her eyes, smacking his good shoulder, but lightly. She didn't want to throw him around just yet when she knew it would hurt. She'd have to wait until he started physical therapy for that. "For your music ideas, I can write them down for you. That way you won't forget."

He nodded his head enthusiastically and went to stand up to grab his notebook but Seulki gently pushed him back down. "I'll get it." She went to his room, grabbing the black book and walking back out. "Hit me," she said, readying the pen and Yoongi started talking and she wrote down everything he said. Half of it didn't make sense to her, but she knew that in his genius mind it made sense and that's all that mattered. "Thanks for that. I feel better now." She smiled, standing up and kissing his cheek.

"I have to go, but I'll be back later with Jimin and Hoseok. Do you need anything?" He thought for a moment before flashing her his gummy smile and batting his eyelashes. "Chicken and ice cream and beer." She flicked his head and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the healthy snacks she had bought for him and bringing them to him. "What is this?" He looked repulsed and she could only smile as she turned to leave. "You need to eat healthy to get your strength back."

"Yah! I need calories and carbs! Choi Seulki! I want ice cream! And chicken! YAH!" She had ignored him and walked out, chuckling to herself. She knew that he'd order the food he wanted, but that was okay. She just needed to take this rare opportunity to tease him.

Maybe she'd bring him his favorite ice cream later to make up for it.